21

"told you they wouldn't believe us" Namjoon was thinking hard, rubbing his chin like a detective as he looked back at Jimin, Hoseok and Minho "how bout this, we go and check out Suwoong's place and see whether he has something to do with the crimes and the disappearing of Taehyung and Jungkook or not"

They nodded, agreeing to Namjoon as they followed him to his car. They arrived at the apartment and went straight to the destination, which is Suwoong's apartment that was across from Jungkook's "this is it" Jimin said "should we be calling the police first before we entered" Hoseok said, looking around the place, hoping that no one seems them being like robbers "no need for that, I'll try opening the door"

Namjoon was picking the lock of the door with his super thin hair clip, not sure where he gets it from but who cares, now that the door has been opened, they entered quietly, tiptoeing as Minho slowly closed the door shut behind him. Jimin sighed in relief when Suwoong was not home "we're lucky he's not here, now come on, search for anything that you find important or that can be related to the crimes"

The three nodded, going into every single of the room that was in the apartment. Jimin went to the last room, frowning when it was locked, he called out for Namjoon, asking him to open the door for him and he did so, with the three behind him, Jimin pushed open the door of the mystery locked room which they gasped in shock after witnessing what was in the room.

The entire room was covered with Jungkook's pictures, sticking all across the wall of the room were in the middle was a huge PC that, luckily is still on. Before Jimin could reach out for the PC, Hoseok's whisper yelled startled them when he suddenly stumbled on a thick book that was laying on the floor, flipping through it as he showed it to the three whose eyes are wide open "isn't that us? So he's been stalking Jungkook the entire time, look, he even has all of our information, even our pictures!"

"He's definitely a psychopath! God, what did he do to Jungkook and Taehyung, they've been missing for days" Namjoon fished out his phone, dialing a number as he waited for the person to answer "now probably be the best time to call the police" Minho said "I'm on it" Namjoon said "I think we should wait for them in the lobby, let's get out of here"

Tbc