19

Jungkook's swollen eyes fluttered open at the bright light, cluelessly looking around, hoping that everything that happened was a bad dream but his hope disappeared within the cold air when Suwoong was smiling down at him with a tray of food in his hand "morning sunshine, I made you breakfast"

His eyes started to tear up when he saw Taehyung kneeling like a soulless person, not moving nor breathing. Suwoong caress his cheek softly, earning a glare from Jungkook "I have something to do, I'll be back tomorrow, don't ever try to escape" Suwoong walked to the door and locked it, leaving a crying Jungkook behind.

Jungkook wanted to go to Taehyung, his eyes caught the orange juice that was in front of him and used it as a lubricant so that he can slide his hands from the chains, it wasn't that easy and painful but he was careless about the pain, his mind has only one purpose and that is to go to Taehyung.

His hands were bleeding, blood was dripping from his arms to the bed as he finally got the chance to escape from the chains. He dragged himself to Taehyung and cried silently while caressing Taehyung's pale cheek "I was wrong, I shouldn't have treated you like that"

He kissed Taehyung's blue lips before weakly punching him on the chest "you were so stupid, why can't you just say those words, you promised to always be there for me and now you're gone" he sobbed and hugged him, burying his face in Taehyung's chest "you know I love you, right?"
.
.
.
After hours of crying, Jungkook finally let go of Taehyung and sadly smiled at him, he held his cheek and said "w-what should I do Tae? I can't live without you" he looked down at Taehyung's chest, where the knife was. He grabbed the knife and slowly pulled it out with closed eyes as tears successful poured down his cheeks.

He stared at his face, his left hand was on Taehyung's chest, the part where he was stabbed "I can't live without you, I love you so much" Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips for the last time before wrapping his arms around his neck, sadly smiled as he held the knife on his wrist "I'm sorry, I can't continue on living if you're not with me"

With that, Jungkook let the knife cut through his wrist, blood was falling down to the floor like a waterfall as he slowly closed his eyes, feeling the life in his body slowly disappearing with the cold wind that was surrounding the dark and empty room.

Tbc
"I already warned you that this is going to be depressing 😭"