(1.8)

Nagisa's POV

"I'm tired!" Karma was carrying me to school while my eyes felt like weights. "Nagisa you slept all night. You even woke me up a few times because you kept squeezing me."

     "Well you feel like a pillow and act like one too." He sighed and adjusted me in a more comfortable position. "And your just so warm that I could stay like this the whole day..." I let out a tiny yawn and closed my eyes. "As much as I want you to sleep you can't because we're here." My eyes shot open and a groan flew out my mouth.

       Karma placed me on the ground carefully and held my hand. "Come on school is priority." I smiled and walked in the building. We separated hands and walked in causally. Karma put his feet on his desk like usual while I placed my bag to the side of my chair.

    "Hey Nagisa!" (If I Did formality stuff I'm dropping it cuz I can't recall if I did it or not.) "Oh hey Kayano." Without hesitation she slammed a paper on my desk making me jump. "There's a concert that's gonna be performed this weekend I wanted to see if you wanted to go."

    I thought about it and looked back at Karma, who had Okuda talking to him too. "Why not." She smiled and dug in her school bag. "Here don't lose this Kay?" I nodded and she handed me a ticket. "Hey can I invite one more person?" She looked at me confused then nodded.

    "Karma?" She laughed and pointed to him. "Okuda is asking him right now no need to worry." I nodded and put the ticket in my school bag. "Good morning class." We stood and aimed our guns at Koro-Sensei as he began role call.

______

"Karmaaa!" He looked back at me while I was running behind him. "Can you carry me so I can sleep on your back?" He nodded while I let out a sigh of relief. He crouched down letting me hop on his back. He stood up and held my legs for support.

     I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and drifted off.