(2.1)

Karma's POV

I waited for Nagisa to bounce into the concert only to see Okuda. I sighed and kept waiting. I soon felt a light poke on my arm. I looked down and saw Okuda looking up at me, smiling and blushing a deep red. "Say K-Karma. Wanna go get ice cream?" I looked down at Okuda and made a apologetic smile. "We can't leave without Nagisa can we." She pouted and faced the front.

Where is Nagisa anyway?

Nagisa's POV

I made a phone call to Koro-Sensei for help. Within a ring he answered. "Yes Nagisa?"

"K-Koro-sensei I need your help..."

"What happened Nagisa?! Are you alright?!" I let out a weak laugh, the pain increasing causing me to wince in pain.

"L-look someone i-injected me with something. My neck feels like it's on fire. The p-pain just won't stop..."

"Nagisa where are you?!"

"I'm at th-" Before I could finish I dropped my phone and screamed in agony. It felt like something was taking control of my body. I felt like my neck was getting ripped to shreds before I saw blackness.

Karma's POV

The concert was over and Nagisa was nowhere to to be seen. "Okuda have you seen Nagisa anywhere?" She shook her head. "Have you Kayano?" She shook her head no too which made me worried. I was just about to call Nagisa until I heard a bloodcurdling scream.

Everyone was evacuating while loud shattering was happening in the background. I ran to where the sounds was happening, hoping Nagisa wasn't in danger.

"Who did it?! WHO INJECTED ME WITH THESE?!?!" The voice sounded like Nagisa and to my disbelief it was him but he had tentacles. "N-Nagisa..." His Head whipped towards me. His eyes were a dark blue and had no shine like it usually did. "Was it you?!"

My eyes widened his words. He doesn't know who I am....

I looked to a corner to see his phone which had screaming in it and two empty serums. I ran over to them while Okuda screamed. "Hello!" It was Koro-Sensei on the line. "Koro-Sensei we need you like RIGHT NOW."

   I jumped out of the way from a tentacle that landed within a inch from my face.

"Where are you guys?!"

"At eastern lane in the stadium." I could hear a gust a wind before the line ended. "Was it you?!" Nagisa's tentacle swung at me but I dodged quickly.

"Nagisa this isn't you snap out of it!!" He scoffed and dropped to his feet. He came close to me and lifted me from the ground. He moved my face from side to side before throwing me to the ground.

"It's not him." I heard him mumble as he jumped over to Okuda and lifted her from the ground. He did the same thing and threw her to the ground. "It was her!" My eyes widened. It definitely wasn't Okuda...

Was it?

Kayano looked so guilty as she knelt down crying. Meanwhile Nagisa tried to stomp on Okuda but she rolled away before he could, laughing insanely.

What the-

"SO YOU FIGURED IT OUT BLUE HAIRED BOY!" My anger and rage turned to Okuda. Why would she even lay a finger on him.

Nagisa took ahold of her and held her high in the air. "Die." He threw her to the ground at such force that I had no choice but to leap up and grab her.

She looked starstruck as I placed on the ground. I glared into her eyes mumbling "I swear once I'm done with this." She furrowed her eyebrows while I gave all attention to Nagisa.

"Anyone who gets in my way will be killed." I took a deep breath and fixed my posture. If Koro-Sensei isn't here that must mean he got lost. I have to stall Nagisa until he gets here so he doesn't kill anyone. "Nagisa! I swear on my life that I won't let you kill nobody!"

His eyebrows furrowed and his smile became sinister like that witch of a mother he has.

"Like I said ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY WILL DIE!"