(2.6)

Nagisa~

Lunch time rolled around and Karma and I stayed in the class room to eat our lunch. Like usual, Karma didn't pack anything to eat since he's "not hungry".

    Plus he says I still need to gain nutrition back because apparently tentacles take a lot of nutrition out your body. "Take half of my bento Karma." I softly mumbled, dividing my bento in half with my chopsticks.

    "Why do we go over this every time we eat lunch?" Karma mumbled, placing his elbows on the desk. I pouted, shoving rice in his mouth. "On the way home we can get katsudon or udon ok? Just eat now please." I said, feeding Karma more food.

    "Ok ok! I'll eat stop force feeding me!" Karma exclaimed, getting the chopsticks I conveniently packed. We began to chow down our half and half portions of food, savoring the taste of the cooking.

    Just as I finished eating the question popped in my head once more.

   Was I reasonable for Kayano and Okuda's absence?

    I tugged on Karma's sleeve softly like a child catching his attention immediately. "What's up kitten?" I blushed at the nickname but continued speaking. "Did I...Did I kill someone?" I whispered, my stomach flipping inside out. His face froze before regaining life again

    "No, yet someone was trying to kill you, or put you in excruciating pain." Karma mumbled, eating his portion of the rice omelet. Then he perked an eyebrow. "You don't remember that night?" I shrugged.

    "It's really blurry you know. Coincidentally I only remember when you kissed me but even I can barely remember that." I explained. Karma nodded and rubbed my head softly. "Don't think about it too much ok? It's not your fault that you did those things." Karma stood from his seat and picked me up before going back into his chair.

"A-Ah Karma?" I asked gently as he placed me in his lap. "I'm tired." He mumbled, placing his head on my shoulder. I blushed softly as he still ate, holding me securely. Once he finished, he buried his face in my neck, sighing softly. "Do you wanna see a movie after school." Karma suddenly asked sending excitement through my body.

"A m-movie?" I mumbled in confirmation. Karma lifted his head from my neck and smiled. "Yeah just us two." I felt my face heat up as I nodded. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away and smiling.

A:N

Don't you hate when your hungry

But there's nothing to eat

So you eat air?