(2.2)

Karma's POV

        A tentacle flew at me. I dodged barely and held my spot. "Nagisa! Snap out of it! It's me Karma remember!"

     His eyes shimmered for a second but it soon faded away as he came towards me a full force. He grabbed me by the collar threw me towards the ground.

    I quickly got back up and blocked his attacks from hitting Okuda. "Move out my way!" The words hurt me but I knew it wasn't him.

   "Karma! Just kill him with your knife!!" Okuda looked at me insanely, her lips stuck as a smile. I kicked her out the way towards the door.

    "Like hell I'd hurt him." I turned only to see a fist flying towards me. I held it in both hands and sent him back. He came flying towards me and tried to punch me again. He may be on whatever tentacle steroids but he still can't punch correctly.

     I held both of his wrists and stared into his dark eyes. "Nagisa get out of your head!" I could see his eyes lighten. "K-Karma?" His eyes looked teary as he stared at me. "Yes that's it." He almost smiled but stepped back and screamed in pain.

     The sight was unbearable as objects flew everywhere. I covered my face protecting me from flying pieces of glass. "Okuda WHAT THE HELL DID YOU INJECT HIM WITH?!" She looked at me and smiled.

    "I just gave him an double dose of serum to protect our love." I looked at her in disgust and faced foward. "Okuda let me tell you this. If you ever make Nagisa pain like this in the future I'll kill you myself got that?!"

     I could hear her whimper as Nagisa lunged towards me. He then kicked me down and planned to pierce his tentacle through me. I closed my eyes and blocked my body with my hands.

      I could feel the wind brush against me then nothing. I cracked open my eye and saw Koro-Sensei blocking the blow. "Sorry Karma. You really need to pay attention at my geography lessons." I smirked and stood up. "Sorry teach I just fall asleep by accident."

          Koro-sensei held Nagisa's arms behind his back and tried to extract the fluids. "Karma I need you to create a distraction for him." I nodded and thought for a split second. I looked at Kayano then remembered what happened on that day.

     I smirked and went towards him. "Nagisa you really need to calm down." He shook his head violently gritting his teeth. I let out a sarcastic sigh and held his chin. "You really leave me no choice." I leaned closer towards Nagisa face and pressed my lips against his softly.

1 hit
2 hits
3 hits
4 hits
5 hits

   I could feel his movements slow down and his arms slowly falling to his sides.

6 hits
7 hits
8 hits
9 hits
10 hits

    I opened my left eye and saw the color in his eyes slowly regain their spark. A slight pink blush painted his checks as I slipped my tongue in.

11 hits
12 hits
13 hits
14 hits
15 hits    

    Small moans came from him as he started returning slowly.

16 hits
17 hits
18 hits
19 hits
20 hits

   At this point I was playing with him. The pink blush turned red in a matter of seconds.

30 hits
35 hits
40 hits
45 hits
50 hits

    He began to take ahold of my shirt. I opened my left eye again and saw his eyes squeezed shut. I looked back at Koro-Sensei who was still extracting the fluids. Not that I was complaining I'd honestly take any opportunity to kiss Nagisa.

55 hits
60 hits
65 hits
70 hits
75 hits

    I could feel his moans vibrate in my mouth while his body felt heavier against me. I looked at Koro-Sensei to see him moving towards the second injection. Nagisa is really tough huh?

80 hits
90 hits
100 HITS
110 HITS
120 HITS

   The grip on my shirt got tighter while his weight got heavier. I opened my eyes again to see Nagisa's eyes spinning and his face a bright red.

140 HITS

160 HITS

180 HITS

200 HITS!

Nagisa went completely limp while Koro-sensei took out the last trace of the fluid. I pulled away and held Nagisa securely in my arms. "Take him to his house he'll need plenty of rest. Also do you happen to know who injected him?" I pointed to Okuda who was mumbling to herself.

     Koro-Sensei nodded and began walking toward her while I lifted Nagisa into my arms. I moved his bangs away from his eyes and began walking to my house.

     He looked so peaceful that I vowed on that day that I'd protect him no matter what.