(1.12)

??? POV

     "Are you sure this is a good idea?" She placed two serums in my hand. "Yeah I just want him to be in pain. Koro-sensei would save him anyway. But after he took my love away I can't forgive him." Okuda looked at me with anger in her eyes.

     "Plus these tentacles aren't as painful as the ones you had Kayano." I gulped and shoved them into my pocket. Yes the concert is just a distraction for me to inject him with these. Shiro dropped these with Itona and of course Okuda found them and kept them.

   Okuda has been attached to Karma ever since she laid eyes on him. Yet here we are hurting an innocent boy because he's too close to Karma.

    Why am I here well... Okuda dragged me with here because if I didn't go with her she'd injure one person I loved which was my sister. She was lucky enough to live due to minor injuries but if Okuda laid a finger on her I wouldn't know what to do.

     "Hey Kayano! Pay attention they're here." She put on her helpless girl act while guilt ate away at me. "Hey Guys."  "H-hey Karma Hey N-Nagisa." She bit her lip and scratched her hand aggressively.

      Once we walked inside the stadium she snatched the injections from me and stomped inside. "I'll take matters into my own hands." I wanted to speak but I remembered my sister and closed my mouth.

            I'm so sorry Nagisa...

Nagisa's POV

   Karma kept me close to him as the loud music boomed everywhere. It felt so colorful and bright. The main singer stepped on stage and sang a lovely song which I knew too well.

     I caught myself singing to the melody because Karma joined in. I looked at him and he looked back at me, smiling. I could feel this glare pointed at me but from where.

    Okuda looked like she was having fun with Kayano while Karma was singing with me so why do I have this uneasy feeling?

    I brushed it off and kept singing with my lover beside me. The glare shortly returned making that uneasy feeling return. I thought I needed a breath of fresh air so I gave Karma a slight tap. He turned to me with a sweet smile and bent down.

    "Imma go to the bathroom." He nodded and I made my way threw the crowd. I walked out the concert hall still feeling sick. I checked my surroundings only to see a figure put something into me.

    I screamed in agony holding the spot where I was injected. "W-What the hell?!" The figure laughed insanely before dragging me to a corner. "Before you lose yourself remember Karma is mine and always will be mine." The figure dropped two empty needles by me and walked out the front doors.

      My body felt different as I tried to stand only to fall. What the hell did she mean by 'lose yourself.' Most importantly why is Karma involved in this? My neck began to feel like I've been stabbed twenty times.

    What the hell did I get injected with?!

A:N

Imma have this be the end of arc one.

Omg I really escalated things quickly hahaha

   plus three chapters in a row after not updating in twenty years is a pat on the back for me.