{48}

Jungkook was in complete shock at the lucky shot that he just delivered, he was sure that he was going to miss when the gun fired off the bullet but luck was definitely on his side because when he lowered the weapon and directed it for Han's leg, the bullet spun through the air so quickly and hit the older male's thigh making him fall to the ground in agony.

Jungkook's hands were steady, he was nervous on the inside, freaking out over how terrifying it was to hold such a power deadly weapon but it was too protect his lover and himself, he'd do it all over again with no regret. Jungkook lowered the gun and stashed it into his pocket, moving away from Han who was groaning, cursing him out as he laid on the floor and making his way towards Jimin who was pouncing up to his feet and charging his little body at him.

There were tears in Jimin's eyes, they were falling hurriedly down his cheeks as he threw his arms opens before his small figure collided with Jungkook's larger one. "Oh my god Kookie, are you okay?" Jimin questioned worriedly, he cupped Jungkook's face to see his doe eyes wide and he could feel his heart racing fast from the shock, but with his lover in his arms he was nodding his head and hugging him tightly. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, "I'm fine baby, are you okay?" Jungkook asked the smaller who was nodding. Jimin hopped onto his tippy toes and gave the taller a deep kiss, "Thank you for saving me, again. Jimin whispered between Jungkook's lips. It had been the third time the younger saved the former stripper, and Jimin enjoyed the protective feeling of being in Jungkook's strong embrace. 

Jungkook gripped Jimin tighter, embedding his fingertips into his lovers back and kissing him passionately again before parting to tell him. "I love you Jimin, and I'll save you hundred times more if you need me to. I promise to always keep you safe baby, you can trust me with your life because you're the most precious person to me." Jungkook exclaimed pressing his forehead along Jimin's getting him to sniffle.

Jungkook wiped at Jimin's tears, drying his watery eyes with his hand. "I love you too Kookie, I appreciate that but I was so worried, I was scared that you would get hurt. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to you." Jimin cried with his lower lip trembling, that was before Jungkook flashed his precious bunny like grin making him calm down.

Jimin let Jungkook kiss him again, both of them expressing their deep love for each other in the middle of the living room, not giving a hell about he person bleeding out. "Jungkook! Oh my baby!" The mother screamed frantically earning both young males attention. Jungkook was still holding Jimin close as he stared at the woman rushing towards him, but the small male slipped out of his lovers arms to let his mother have her moment with him as well. 

The woman gave her son a tight hug, embracing him, and cherishing the fact that her only child was still going to live another day. "I'm okay eomma, it's okay." Jungkook told his mother who was trembling against him, sobbing into his shirt and clinging to him because she was petrified over everything she saw. Jungkook rubbed his hand along his mother's back, and rested his head over her head, waiting for to calm down. 

When she parted from him, she wiped at her face gently before smacking her son's arm, "Never do that again, I was so worried about you! You are not a superhero Jungkook!" The mother exclaimed, scolding her only child before cupping his face and letting more tears fall from her eyes. "I'm so proud of you though, you have turned out to be such a brave man, always fighting for what you love." She expressed happily. 

Jungkook's father stood up from the floor, he was palming his bruised eye and making his way towards his son and telling him, "Good job." He patted Jungkook's shoulder and looked over at his wife. The woman let out a heavy sigh and broke eye contact with him to tell Jungkook, "I called the police already, they're on their way." She exclaimed, reassuringly.