{27}

Jimin turned his head refusing to see Jungkook, refusing to believe what he was thinking, and he still was not letting his tears fall because he didn't want to accept that the sweet young male who took the time to care for him, make him fall in love him was just like the rest of the men in the world, pigs. "No, not my Kookie, he's different." Jimin said his lower lip was trembling, his hands were shaking and he felt like his entire body was going to collapse.

Han was finally gazing over at Jimin to see his beautiful face full of confliction, he appeared like he wanted to cry but all he did was just stare down at his food and slightly shiver. "Hey, what's wrong you don't like the food? I can order you something else." Han said softly but Jimin shook his head vigorously, forcing on a smile and standing up from his chair, excusing himself and rushing towards the bathroom, leaving Han to eat without him.

Jungkook had rolled his eyes at something his father said when he moved his vision away from the table he saw a familiar figure walk past. "Jimin? Oh fuck why is he here?" Jungkook screamed to himself, quickly standing up and excusing himself before running towards the direction where Jimin went, into the bathroom.

When Jungkook entered his ears were met with the sound of sniffles coming from behind a locked stall. "Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, his voice was gentle, his heart was beating frantically and stopping when his lover spoke so coldly to him, his lovely tone wasn't endearing like before and Jungkook understood why. "No Jungkook! Get away from me, don't fucking talk to me, just leave me alone please."

Jungkook could hear the pain in his lovers sweet voice and he felt horrible for being the cause of it. "Baby, just please open the door, let me explain, don't push me away. Please Jimin hear me out, it's not what you're thinking please baby..." Jungkook whispered, letting tears falling from his eyes as he was tugging on the handles, he could imagine the hurt look on Jimin's beautiful face and it broke him internally. 

"Explain what? That you're not really into me or that you're ashamed of me, because who the fuck could ever really take a fucking stripper seriously right? Jungkook just go away already." Jimin cried. Jungkook was left silent, unable to understand why Jimin was thinking that way, unsure if he was just saying this to hurt him back or if he truly thought that they didn't belong together. 

Jungkook could never be ashamed of Jimin he could kiss him in front of millions and not give a shit about their opinions but things weren't going they way he wanted them too and when he reached for the door again Jimin's hands finally swung the door back, opening it to stare furiously at the younger with red stained eyes and nose. Jungkook carefully took a step closer to Jimin who wasn't moving away. 

"No, it's not like that baby. It's fucking stupid and complicated. I don't even like her but my father, he roped me into this shit and I'm working on fixing it. I know it doesn't make sense, and it seems like a lie but believe me baby, I only want you, I only crave you." Jungkook tried but Jimin was refusing to listen to him, refusing to to be fed anymore lies to spare his own heart, for his own mental state's sake.

"No, stop talking, you don't get to explain after lying to me, I don't want to hear anymore from you. Don't, just don't come by the club anymore. Leave me alone, stop visiting me, stop watching me perform. I don't ever wanna see you again Jungkook." Jimin said tears streaming down his face as he tried to push past Jungkook who was blocking his exit.

"No, please, baby don't tell me that, don't ask me to do that because I can't, I won't." Jungkook declared, he was crying also, his vision of Jimin's beauty was blurred by his tears and it frustrated him. Jungkook reached his long arms out brought his small precious lover in for a tight but gentle embrace, not wanting to let go out of fear that this would be the last time they would be this close again.