{43}

"What the fuck do you think you're doing in my fucking house you disgusting piece of shit?" The fathers words roared through the mansion and the were directed at Jungkook but he was staring right at Jimin, striking fear into his chest and bringing tears to his eyes. Jimin was instantly reminded of his father, because he had the same repulsed look in his face when he came out of his family.

Jungkook's eyes were wide with shock, he frantically sat up feeling Jimin clinging onto his shirt, gripping on his clothing tightly with fear along his pretty face. "Shit! It's fine, it's okay." Jungkook mumbled under his breath to Jimin before moving to stand on his feet with his lover doing the same but shifting to hide behind his larger body, wishing he could disappear from this situation.

The maids were quickly rushing over to help the furious man from his surprise return, technically he still had a few more days away and him being home again without announcement had everyone on edge but more Jimin and Jungkook. The two made no eye contact with either of the four people standing in the living room and hurriedly ran upstairs with the luggage to avoid getting yelled at.

"How dare you fucking act like you own this fucking house and to do your fucking atrocities here! Such a fucking shame what kind of man you turned out to be, stop this nonsense, this insubordination has gone on long enough Jungkook!" The father shouted angrily, stomping his way towards his son who was standing tall and glaring back just as firmly with the intent to protective his lover. 

"Calm down father, I'm not going to let you continue disrespecting me like I have no value. This is my house also and I am free to do whatever I want here as well." Jungkook said confidently and calmly. He knew that his father was capable of horrible things when he was beyond aggregated especially when it came to people going against his rules, Jungkook knew his father was violent, vile and the scum of the earth.

Jungkook's father was glaring his hateful towards Jimin who was shaking behind Jungkook, hiding his face into his lovers strong back and refusing to let go of his shirt no matter how much he was wrinkling the expensive material. "And who the fuck is this trash? You bring riffraff into my house, this isn't a fucking homeless shelter, we don't fucking do charity here!" He spat.

Jimin was sobbing quietly into Jungkook's shirt, he knew that this was going to happen, he was aware that Jungkook's father would hate him and call him such names and he honestly didn't blame them because he didn't think that he was unworthy of Jungkook either. "He's my boyfriend, he's not trash, he's not any of those fucking things!" Jungkook growled back stepping forward until he felt Jimin holding him back. 

"You don't have a boyfriend you stupid boy, you are getting married and to a woman, did you fucking forget?" The father chuckled callously, refusing to accept that he lost and that real love won. Jungkook scoffed out, lips curved down into a deep frown over the older man's delusional thoughts. "No I'm fucking not! Rose doesn't even want this either, didn't you get the memo, you lost the stupid arrangement father, accept that shit and move the fuck on!" Jungkook barked. 

"I don't give a shit what she or her father fucking wants! We signed a damn contract and I'm not fucking backing down from, you are going to fucking marry her, you are going to stop being a disgusting piece of shit and you will obey my fucking commands! Now, get this waste of space out of my house immediately!" The man declared pointing at the doors. 

"No." Jungkook said, and his father was shocked at the back talk, usually Jungkook gave up by now, but he was serious, fighting back, no longer letting him dictate his life. "Jimin is not going anywhere. I love him and he's staying, you're just gonna have to get used to it, you're just gonna have to watch me continue being the gay piece of shit son you never wanted to have." Jungkook announced with pride.