{49}

It was night time when Jimin and Jungkook reached the mansion doors again, Jimin was clinging onto his lovers shirt, refusing to step inside and face the angry father again. "Baby, I'll just wait in the car." Jimin exclaimed but Jungkook shook his head. He gave the smaller a gentle kiss on his lips and pulled him inside with him, telling Jimin that he won't allow for anyone to disrespect him while he was alive. 

Jungkook took in a deep breath, with his fingers intertwined with Jimin's they made their way towards the stairs. Jungkook was planning on taking half of his belongings, along with the clothing he bought Jimin before going back to Yoongi's place because his older friend agreed let them use his spare room in the meantime, mostly because Taehyung begged him, excited to spend nights with Jimin close to him again. 

"Jungkook, I'm glad you're back. Please come into your father's office, we have a few things to discuss with you." The woman exclaimed when she found Jungkook and Jimin halfway up the stairs. Jungkook sighed and turned to face her, refusing to climb down, "No, eomma. There is nothing to talk about. I'm leaving, it's what he wants and it's what I'm doing. I won't live here without Jimin, I don't care what he has to say." Jungkook declared. 

Jungkook's mother turned her attention to Jimin making him panic and cling onto his tall lover even harder, "Please, it's important." She said to Jimin who was looking back up Jungkook who was frowning at the dirty move because he knew that his lover was going to convince him to stay and hear them out. Jimin gave Jungkook his precious puppy eyes and Jungkook was a total sucker for them, he sighed and made his way down with Jimin. 

Jungkook walked past his mother, making his way towards his father's office and pushing the doors wide open the door to see the older man sitting at his desk. "Can we make this fast? It's getting late and I just wanna get away from you once and for all." Jungkook stated boldly, gripping Jimin's hand even tighter. The smaller male moved to stand behind Jungkook, staring at the back of his shirt and not the cruel father.

"Have a seat Jungkook, you'll want to pay close attention to the things I'm going to say." The older man exclaimed getting Jungkook to scoff and refuse, but his mother intervened and he was left powerless. She walked over to Jimin, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "We didn't get a chance to talk properly earlier, come with me let's get you something to drink or eat, okay?" Jimin hesitated until Jungkook released his hand and kissed him, reassuring him that she was harmless. 

Jimin followed behind her, he took one last glance at Jungkook giving him longing eyes before exiting leaving him alone with his father. "I wanted to apologize for everything Jungkook, it was wrong of me to behave that way." Jungkook's father said with small tears forming in his eyes. The son was silent though, quietly waiting for more because a simple apology for years of misery was not going to be enough for him. 

Jungkook's never seen his father this way, he's never been one to show emotions besides hatred and love for money and it was odd seeing him in this new light. "Nearly losing you today made me realize that I have been a horrible father and despicable person. I have hurt you, and your mother countless times, made you both suffer at my cruel hands. I'm no better than that fool you shot today, I don't deserve your forgiveness, I know that."

Jungkook sighed, he took a seat and leaned against the chair and crossed his arms over his chest. "You're right, you don't deserve it. You gave me shit for years for being gay, told me I was disgusting, told me how ashamed you were of me and even tried to make me marry someone I could never love because you wanted more fucking money. You've made eomma miserable, and I will never stop hating you for everything." Jungkook spat.