One

"Shadowpaw," Enzoclaw's soft new sounded in the apprentice den. "Shadow, wake up, I wanted to show you around the territory today." He stated.
Nightpaw was already awake and looking directly at Enzoclaw. "Why don't you leave her for a minute and get Envyclaw? He was looking for you." He suggested. "I'll see her to you." He added.
Enzoclaw nodded gratefully to the black tom and backed out of the den, turning away to look for the brown warrior.
Nightpaw stood up and stretched. He walked over to Shadowpaw and nudged her awake. "Shadowpaw, Enzoclaw is looking for you." He said.
Shadowpaw looked up at Nightpaw drowsily. "Okay." She mewed, standing up and stretching the sleep from her legs. She padded outside and sat down, waiting for Enzoclaw, who was speaking with Envyclaw, a young but respected warrior.
"How's the new life going, Shadowpaw?" The startling voice made Shadowpaw turn around.
"Mottledstripe!" Shadowpaw greeted. "You startled me!" She smoothed down the fur on her chest that had fluffed up. "I like it, thank you." She finally answered.
Mottledstripe smiled. "Well, that's good." He mewed. "Maybe Icepaw and I could accompany you and Enzoclaw; we could show you how to climb trees." He suggested.
"Can't Enzoclaw climb trees?" Shadowpaw asked.
Mottledstripe chuckled softly and bent down, Shadowpaw copying him. "Don't tell him I told you, but Enzoclaw had a bad encounter with a tree once."
"What happened?"
Mottledstripe blinked. "That's for Enzoclaw to tell you." He mewed simply, standing back up. Mottledstripe greeted Enzoclaw with the flick of his tail.
"Are you and Icepaw accompanying us today, Mottledstripe?" Enzoclaw asked.
Mottledstripe nodded. "I'll go and wake her now." With that, Mottledstripe slipped into the apprentice den and returned a few moments later, followed by Icepaw.
***
"This is Sunning Rocks." Enzoclaw flicked his tail to the huge grey rocks. "They'll be warmer in GreenLeaf." He added.
"Oh, yes!" Icepaw put in. "They bring a lot of prey as well!" she pointed out cheerfully.
"We should be getting back to camp, it's nearly sunhigh." Mottledstripe suggested.
Enzoclaw nodded and led the three cats back to the ThunderClan.
***
"Ah, Icepaw." Echostar greeted softly. "How's your training been?" she asked.
"I like it, I'm getting good at hunting now as well," she answered.
"That's good." Echostar mewed. "How would you and Nightpaw like to accompany me, Palestripe and Mottledstripe to the Moonstone?" she asked.
"Today?" Icepaw asked in shock.
Echostar nodded.
"Y-yes! Please. I'll go ask Nightpaw now!" Icepaw bounded away to Nightpaw and Goldpaw, who were sharing tongues by the apprentice den. "Nightpaw! Echostar wants us to go with her to the Moonstone!" she exclaimed excitedly.
"What?!" Goldpaw was lost for words. "The Moonstone? You guys are so lucky!" he stammered.
"O-of course." Nightpaw answered. "Now?" he asked.
Icepaw nodded. "Come on!"