•12 ℓєfт•

I scan outside to the wintery, frosted, and whipped up snow spread out across the street. The baby blue color glistening icy drips in my irises. The dimples showed on my cheeks as the curved lips stood into an "U."

"IT SNOWED!!!"

Rushing to jump out of my cozy bed, I sprung out of the room, and almost slammed my face into the dark wooden door in front of me. I was trying to go fist first into my dear "best friend's" room to wake him up to go out into that beautiful fluffy paradise! Sadly, I'm not like him having fists like hulk, and busting the door down. So instead, I knocked roughly on the door to hear a slight groan come from the other side. Great! He's awake.

"C'mon Gar! Have you looked outside?!"

I suddenly hear a yelp of surprise guessing he found out about the frosted wonderland beyond the house. The wooden planks below me began to creak noisily as a huge bam! Rings through out the house. I look to see a no longer sluggish blonde I could hear from the other side of the door. The ocean orbs shew a brightening light of excitement, and the tail behind him ran flamboyantly. My cheeks flushed at the adorable tall blond werewolf, and chuckled slightly at his giddy demeanor.

"Are we going out or not?!" The Blonde asks impatiently waiting to bundle up. My cheek's heat fades, and I nod at the werewolf's question. He jumps up high almost hitting the ceiling, and flies down the stairs to throw on his gear. I slowly stomp down after him, and do the same.

❄️

Once we are bundled up in our snow gear, Garroth sprinted out the door, and dove into the soft white ice that covered our black top driveway. Once again, I followed out, and slid to the icy ground. The blonde's face was priceless! His grin stretched from ear to ear as his cheeks flushed like a cheery. He looked like he was in paradise.

I laid down in the soft snow, and begun making a snow angel

I laid down in the soft snow, and begun making a snow angel. What? I can be childish if I want to. I scanned the area to see the mischievous blonde running in his dark blue snow boots around the yard. Garroth has never said what his favorite season is. He says he likes them all. The blooming flowers, and "caw-caws" as he calls it; of birds chirping. The burning sun, shining sea, and the soothing sand of the beach. The autumn leaves, red. Yellow. Orange. Sometimes green. He loved them all. What he loved about winter was the frosty air, crunchy and soft snow, and... Christmas of course. It's his favorite holiday. Halloween's my personal favorite, but Christmas is cool too.

While I'm still stationary in the frozen snow, a familiar figure comes over, and lays next to me. "Watcha doin'?" The deep, yet calming voice questions wrapping an arm around my waist. I blush deeply at the sudden action, but try to remain calm as I cleared my voice. "Just.. Uh, thinking?" I stupidly reply in a questionable voice making the werewolf beside me ear twitch in confusion. "About...?" He drags the "t" for emphasis that I didn't answer his question. I sigh, and turn towards him. "Random thoughts... You know me Gar. Always zoned out into space." Garroth snorts, wrinkling his nose. "Especially when you had a crush on Aphmau~" He does his usual laugh at the end that makes me slightly giggle every time I hear it. It's like a happy bell ringing in my ears. I nudge him jokingly in a "shut up" matter. I then noticed the escalating heat on his cheeks. This happens with him all the time, always blushing. It adds even more to his tall blond werewolf freckled face cute demeanor- Ahem..! Heh... ANYWAY!

We sit there for sometime looking up at the blazing morning frosty sky. Something similar we like to do every season. Except, this one feels different. The tightness in my throat grows, and my heart pounds.

Sigh, I'm falling for him. Aren't I?

12 Left.