•4 ℓєfт•

Dear Diary,

Today's the 20th.

Only four more till Aph's Christmas party.

Only four more days until Christmas Eve.

Only four more days until I either get rejected or accepted.

Only four more...

Till I kiss the man I'm gay for.

Damn, didn't mean to be poetic or some shit. Anyway... On the bright side, Vylad is coming home! I'm so happy to see my baby-est bro! What? I can't say baby brother because that's Zane.

I haven't seen him a year or two! Hard to believe that...

I wonder how he is...

Well, I'll find out soon Diary.

....

I totally am trying to fly the idea out of my head about kissing Laurance because it could ruin our friendship.

I've known him for 14 years!

14.

Ah, I remember those days. The days we were the quote on quote hottest guys in school.

Yuck.

Look, I know I'm fabulous, but girls AND even some guys were drooling over me.

Just ask Aph ;)

No, just kidding. Unless you want to.

But Irene, I got to admit. I may not have fallen for Laurance till collage, but he was hot- still is, but damn, despite his usual sky blue eyes, the long red locks he used to have. He would pull it up into a high ponytail, and let strands fall to the front.

Heh, Ranting.

I just can't stop.

Just preparing day by day.

That's all I have Diary.

Signed,
Garroth Alexander Ro'Meave :)

❄️

Placing down the pencil, I softly close the journal, and sliding out of my seat to fly down the stairs.

I'm greeted to Zane working in the kitchen, most likely making cupcakes for Aph's party, and Laurance on the couch watching the Grinch. I didn't want to bother Zane because I'm an awful. Like seriously! I can only microwave, and heat up an oven!

So, with no other choice, and boredom, I join Laurance on the couch. I flop down, making the couch bounce slightly, of course grabbing the attention of my brunette friend. He turns towards me, and rolls his eyes playfully.

"S-Sorry, I just am bored..." I confess, and slump further. Laurance rolls his eyes again sitting up right. "Well brighten up! Your brother is going to be here soon blondie! Plus..." He smirks, and scoots closer to me. He brings his face close to me, and whispers. "I'm here if you need me to cure your boredom." My face totally brightens like Rudolph's nose. Why Laurance. I swear he plays with my emotions when he does this!

"Well- Uh... O-o-ok...." I stutter, and his grin grows. Before I can speak again-

"IM HERE!~"

❄️

"Baby Brother! How have you been?!" I cheer as I let go of him for the third time of hugging him. "Good! Traveling has been hectic this year! I swear my job can be difficult, but I enjoy it." He chirps, and places his phone down. "I'll be back in a minute, I have to go see Zane!" Vylad says, and skips towards the kitchen. I nod smiling as he walks away. Laurance's grin returns to his face, but I shake my head still maintaining a small blush. He frowns, and crosses his arms. "Laurance no. J-Just no... I swear.." He sighs, and grabs the remote unpausing The Grinch.

I relax again, but then notice the small object on our side table. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I grab it.

I open it up. Surprisingly, Vylad doesn't have a password. Then I scroll around, and eventually find a picture favorited by him. I tapped on it, and was surprised to what I found.

Who is that with Vylad?! Why does he look so familiar?! It can't be Dante

Wait...

Kacey?!

Oh, Vylad you have some explaining to do...