•ᏋᏉᏋ•

Today is the day, the day I can get my wish or get coal. I'm going for it. This time I won't back out. I'll be a stutter free man.

Ok now, I don't think THAT is going to happen, but close enough. Laurance, Zane and I are gathering our presents together to get ready for Aphmau's Party. My back up gift for Laurance is a small necklace with a heart, and a little "L" inside. I hope he likes it nevertheless.

"Are we ready to go?" Zane groans urging to walk. Laurance turns to me, and I nod shakily. The brunette seemed to look confused because of my face heat, and sweating hands, but what am I supposed to do right now?!?

Garroth, just stick with the plan. The plan is what we are going for.

❄️

"Garroth! Laurance! Zane! I'm so glad y'all could make it!" The small ravenette cheers escorting us into her house. "Just make yourselves a home! We are just waiting for a few more to arrive!" Aphmau cheers than runs back over to Aaron who was talking with Melissa who had just arrived.

I turn back to Garroth who still looks like a nervous wreck, and I'm so confused why. I mean, shit. I'm nervous right now too! I'm supposed to try, and kiss him! Well, of course it's my choice, but I want to confess to this dork! Curiosity got the better of me, and I tapped him lightly on shoulder. He turns to me with a little red hue on his face.

"Gar you doing alright bud? Your face is burning up." I jester to his face, and he rubs his neck softly with a hesitation to speak. "I-I uh am just f-feeling a l-little sick is all. I'm ok! J-just a cold!" He stutters, but I can clearly see through his lie.

Garroth may stutter 23/7, but I've known him this long to know his weaknesses.

Lying is one of them.

Before I can speak again, Garroth excuses himself to find Vylad and Kacey which leaves me all alone.

Me, myself and-

"Hey Laurance!" I hear my name called, and see Dante waving towards me. I smile, and wave back walking towards him. He is also with Travis, Katelyn and Nicole. "Hey guys." I greet them, and 1 of the four of them had a smirk on their face.

Know who?

Well I'm telling you anyway that it was Katelyn. I'm guessing she saw me, and Garroth's conversation or something... "Katelyn. No." I clearly state, and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Katelyn Yes." She replies with a little sass. Travis and Dante looked confused while Nicole just started laughing. The heat rises to my face, and I cover it in embarrassment. Travis seemed to catch on, and grinned. "Who's the lucky person Laurance?" Travis leaned against the wall, and smirked. "Why me. Why world. You know what I'm finding Cadenza goodbye." I mumbled, dashing away leaving everyone in laughter.

❄️

"SHIPPERS UNITE!" Aphmau screams, and Travis, Kawaii~Chan and Melissa come rushing over. Everyone else just started confused, and concerned, but group just shrugged it off. The petite Latina brought the group closer into a huddle. "Ok guys! Operation Garrance Mistletoe Kiss is in motion!" She whispers, and everyone snickers.

"Ok! What do we do Aphmau~Senpai?!" Kawaii~Chan jumps joyfully. "Ok so here is the plan...." She whispers, but then fades into inaudible sounds.

"I have a feeling they are planning something..." Aaron says realizing the reality of 2018 Aphmau ships. Zane nods, and gives a thumbs up. "My Gay Christmas magic is signaling." Lucinda softly sighs. Katelyn just bangs her head on the wall softly trying to comprehend the "shipper's" addiction. "Katelyn, you are such a hypocrite!" Zane groans. The bluenette just scrunches her eyebrows. "Pfft. Just leave me alone."

We are off to a great start.

❄️

The plan is in motion.

Aphmau sneaks over to the kitchen, and taps Laurance on the shoulder who is talking to Dante. "Hey Laur, can I talk to you for a minute?" The girl questions, and Laurance nods obediently. "I'll be back Dante."

Laurance follows Aphmau to the living room, and they both "talk" for a bit. While Kawaii~Chan comes over, and sits on the couch. What they don't know is that she is hiding mistletoe in her pocket.

Travis comes over with Garroth, and they both come to talk. "Sooo, why did you pull me over?" Garroth says, and shoves a hand in his back pocket. Travis laughs slightly, and swings an arm around him. "Just wanted to talk to ya!" He said giddy, and you could see it on Aphmau's face too.

Melissa then walks over, and gives a wink to Travis and Aphmau. "Katelyn and Aaron need to talk to you guys!" She informs them skipping away. "Sorry guys we'll be back in a bit!" Aphmau says, and pulls Travis away with her.

Ahh, yes awkwardness now.

Garroth blushes bright red, and smiles at Laurance as he returns. The brunette's feet shuffle a bit, but stay sturdy with a pink hue growing on his cheeks. "How a-are you?" Laurance said, and scratched his neck. "G-Good? How about you?"

What the two don't realize by now is that KC snuck up behind them, and is now holding the mistletoe over their heads.

"Ooooo!~" Laurance and Garroth turn out of their trace to see everyone looking at them. "I-Uh what?" Garroth mumbles confused, and Zane points his hand above them. They both look up to see KC holding up a mistletoe plant above their heads.

They were both now both shined bright like stars on a Christmas tree.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone started chanting as both of them did nervous jesters. Laurance came closer to the blond werewolf, and whispered. "To be honestly I was planning on k-kissing you..." He confesses, scratching his lower arm, and playing with his sleeve. Garroth's nervous face then turned into a flipping smile. "I-I to b-be honest I w-was t-too." Garroth smiles, and Laurance's eyes widened in shock. "L-Laurance... I l-like you..." Garroth squeaked, and shut his eyes.

His eyes soon opened back up to feel a hand lay on his cheek, "I-I do too." Laurance confessed, and leaned in slowly with Garroth following behind.

Soon their lips were locked, and everyone cheered. The kiss was small yet, so love able.

Both of them slowly pulled away, and a smile tugged at their lips

Both of them slowly pulled away, and a smile tugged at their lips. As the cheers quieted down their hands locked.

They both received their Christmas wish.

Their Mistletoe Kiss.