•8 ℓєfт•

It's a frosty day outside, so I decided to make some hot chocolate's for Garroth and I. Well... probably One eye too...

I see the blonde on the couch with his phone out, and his tail laying on his lap. His ears twitch every once and a while. Sometimes with emotion change and others just for the sake of it. My cheeks brighten looking at the comfortable werewolf... Until...

"OW!" I hiss as the hot chocolate over flows into my hand from the machine. "You ok Laur?" Garroth asks getting up from his seat on the couch. I grab a wet paper towel, and put it over my burning hand. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine... Just a little burn..." I stammer as I felt arms wrap around my body, and a head lie on my shoulder. I glance over to see the worried blonde on my shoulder. He picks up my hand, and looks at the burn on it. He leaves momentarily to comeback with an ice pack, and places it a top the burn.

As Garroth tends to my wound, I see One-Eye come down the stairs, and stare at the two of us. I can tell he's smiling. That's weird.... Zane never smiles.... His cheek bones raised while I could see the corner of his mouth facing up. I raise an eyebrow at him, but he just crosses his arms, and chuckles. I squint my eyes at him, and clench my teeth. He always is getting under my skin, and I hate it! I tense up, and wrinkle my nose as he slowly moves to the living room.

"Laur? Are you ok?" I stop staring at cyclops to look up at the beautiful ocean eyed blonde in front of me. I shake my head up and down with the steam streaming out of my head. "Ok then?" He says questionably letting go off my now bandaged up hand. "T-Thanks..." I stammer grabbing my one arm tightly scanning the ground. He grins, and chuckles, "y-you're welcome Laur~" He sings, but still stutters in the process with his cheeks brightening.

❄️

Finally, I mange to finish the hot cocoa, and make cups for Gar and Zane. We are now standing in the kitchen talking. Except... Zane is still staring. What the hell is up with him?! I give him a pissed off look, but began to blush at his smirk while his eyes scanned the two of us. Now I know what he's doing! He is assuming me and Garroth together ughhh! What is making him think this?

"What is up with your brother?!" I growl under my breath walking closer to Garroth. His ear tips downward looking at Zane who has the same expression. Garroth's cheeks light up too, and he shrugs. I have a feeling he knows something I don't though...

❄️

While those two aren't looking I took a picture of the two blushing. This is so getting sent to Aphmau!

I take out my phone, and text her.

Zane: Hey Aph! I have a picture for you~

Aph: Ooo! Show meh!

Zane:

Aph: Oh me gosh! This

Aph: Oh me gosh! This. Is. Beautiful! Do you think they like each other?!!

Zane: Totally gurlfriend~

Aph: Eeeee! Yes! Thank you sooo much Zane! This is totally going to be helpful later!

Zane: What are you planning?

Aph: Operational Garrance Mistletoe Kiss is on a go!

8 Left