chapter 19

I was yelling at Loki cause he managed to destroy all my living room saying that there was a demon trying to kill him. How can he be afraid of a dog? Asgardians.

When I was done yelling at him, I felt like I wasn't on the park anymore. And, the Mikaelsons are staring at me,  yet again.
I just sit on the couch and mix on my phone, playing annoyed. Seriously, why am I always fixing their problems?

Klaus was going to say something but I stop him.
Kara: let me guess, you're screwed and want me to save your asses. The answer is no, now take me back, last time I flew all the way to New York, I was attached by a drone.

Kol: trust me, you'll want to hear this.

Klaus: an old enemy made it's way to the quarter and is killing all the vampires...
Kara: ...finally some good news.
Elijah: the most interesting part is that it kills them but it looks like it was hungry since it only left their hearts.
Kara: oh, no.
Rebekah: you know what it is?

I call Travis and hope that he is still there.
Kara: hey, you...right. bye. Yeah, I think I lost my wolf.

They look shocked at each other and I look at my phone, still surprised.
Rebekah: you have..a wolf?
Kara: well, is not technically a wolf, it was created by my powers, so he's more mortal than a wolf and he is, well, hungry.
Rebekah: can't you stop him?
Kara: not unless I want to become food. Trust me, if he's out for blood, you don't want to stand on his way, learned that the hard way.
Rebekah: so what do we do?

I just close my eyes and try to figure this out.

Kara: well, if he wants to play, so let's play, just hope we don't fall first.