chapter 28

Emra stopped by the coffin looking at the woman in it with a sigh, remembering past memories.

Emra: this is for my brother. I hope you're suffering as much as I did when you took him from me.

                                         *

I wake up with a gasp and take on my surroundings, partly unknown. I see a familiar blonde headed looking at me wide eyed.
Kara: okay, taking by your face, I've been daggered longer than 5 minutes.

Freya sigh and step forward.
Freya: you've been daggered for  6 months. That witch, after she took you, she came after us. She took us down like it was nothing. Come on, we don't have much time. She is gonna kill them.

I stand up from the coffin and say with a frown as the realization hits me.
Kara:  she hasn't killed them yet? I'm shocked.

The older mikaelson nodded and said.
Freya: she daggered all of them and it's trying to find a weapon to kill them.

Kara: I don't get it, how did you find me? Emra hated me enough to keep my body at her sight, she wouldn't just risk someone setting me free.
Freya: you weren't hard to find cause this dagger is filled with dark magic. The right spell led me to you. Let's go.

Kara: wait, why did you saved me? You guys killed me, after all.
She hold my hands into hers.

Freya: Klaus may see you as a threat, but I don't, none of us do. A long time ago, you saved my life, I think it's time I return the favor.

A small smile creeps up onto my face and we go headed to the others.

                                          *

After we arrived at the mikaelson mansion, Freya and I stayed hidden while Emra was with white oak ashes ready to start chanting when Freya starts walking towards her chanting a spell making the ashes disappear.
Freya twist her wrist, making all of the originals, that were previously lying on the floor wake up with a gasp.
I stay where I am looking at Emra when a flashback hits me on the face.

Emra: you were supposed to be my friend! My brother is dead because of you. He liked you and you killed him. Why?
I look at Jack's body on the floor and turn my gaze to my shaking hands, unable to understand how I lost control and killed the one  person who liked me for who I was.
I can barely see a thing with my teary eyes but manage to speak.
Kara: I...don't. I don't know what happened. One minute he was holding my hands, the other he was lying on the floor...I would never do this on purpose, you have to believe me.
Emra: ..I don't have to do anything. Before I met you, I had a vision. You would destroy everything you touched. It was only a matter of time, I chose not to believe that. I chose to believe that you were different when my brother grew attached to you. Next time we see each other, one of us will be dead and trust when I say that it's not gonna be me.

I took away the memories when a loud crash comes to my ears and bring me back to reality. I see Emra holding the originals on the floor and pointing the same  dagger she had on me against Freya's chest.
Before she could do anything, I punch her head, making her unconscious.

I look up finding all eyes on me. I hold my hand to Freya and help her up.
Kara: I saved your life twice now. How about you thank me by not killing me again.

I grab the dagger from the floor not trusting leaving it laying anywhere and say keeping an straight face.
Kara: I'll take this.

I look at Klaus and narrow my eyes. I cock my head to the side and watch as his body fall on the floor.
Kara: tell me, for an original hybrid, how long does it takes to heal from a heart that was turned into gold?

I ignore the stares I am being given and grab Emra by her ankle, walking towards the exit. I can't hold the  smile that comes out of my mouth.
Kara: payback is a bitch.

                                         *

After I personally got rid of Emra's body, I call a taxi and look at the sky. Turning people's inside into gold is fun but it takes a lot of my energy.
As the car stops in front of me, I am  ready to get in when I fell my neck being broken and all I see is darkness.

Next chapters, a certain someone will be in more trouble than she realizes.