Chapter six

Keslie

Now to head to Milford, Utah! I took the horses feeders and hung them up in the trailer and loaded them up. I checked to make sure that all my stuff was secure in the trailer then locked it up.

I walked over to Austin's trailer because I turned in so early last night that he had to claim my check for me.

"Hey Austin!" I said when he opened his door. "Hey Kes, are you here for your check?" He asked me, "Yep! Thanks for getting it!" I replied, "Yeah! It's no problem!" He responded. He handed me the check and I was getting in my truck to leave when Haze came up to me.

"Hey! I see your headin out." He said, "Yeah, I thought I'd get an extra night in Milford." I replied, all of a sudden he pulled me in and our lips met.

We both pulled away and we had huge smiles on our faces. "See ya cowboy!" I said to him, "See ya cowgirl!" He replied.

I got in my truck and drove away still taking in all that had happened.

Haze

I woke up as my alarm buzzed, I got up and feed the horses then came in and showered and made some bacon and eggs.

After I ate I let Harley and Jackson out in a open pen and I saw that Keslie was leaving.

I ran up to her truck and said, "Hey! I see your headin out." "Yeah I thought that I'd get an extra night in Milford." She responded I pulled her in for a kiss not thinking straight. We both pulled away and she had a huge smile on her face and so did I.

"See ya cowboy!" She said, "See ya cowgirl!" I replied.

I felt eyes watching us. It was Austin, "I see you really put yourself out there!" He said as he sat down on a chair, "I know, but we both really enjoyed it!" I said, "I know! I was watching you two love birds!" He responded, "Yeah yeah! I know you wish you had a girl!" I told him, "So what!" He responded, as I walked away laughing.

I got my stuff ready and took it down to the chutes. I got some food and watched till it was time to go.
We'll have Haze Madson up next! He's drawn the bronc Medicine Woman!
We came out of the chute and it was one of the longest 8 second rides I've ever had! I waited for the pick up men and got off. I scored a 82.5 and won it!

After that I celebrated with my brother and a beer then headed in for the night.

***Sorry this chapters a little short, I'm running out of ideas!😭***