Chapter eight

Keslie

I woke up the next morning and Haze had one hand on my thigh and one under my body. He's adorable when he's sleeping! His brown curly hair and his little smile.

I gently rolled over and I just watched him. I grabbed his arm and held onto it.

"Good morning." He said sleepily, "Good morning sleepyhead." I replied. I kissed him and we just layed in bed together. I had the covers off of me and I had an itch so I lifted my shirt a little so that I could get it and you could see my belly piercing. It's a dream catcher cause I feel like it represents me. Lots of people say that I have a free spirit. "You have a belly button piercing?!" He asked, "Yeah, I got it with Jacey when we turned 18." I replied.

I feel like that's the best sleep I've ever had! It just felt so right, me and Haze together. I really like this boy and I just want it to be like this every night! I know it's only been like a week and things are moving quickly, but it's like I don't want to stop it!

I got up and realized that I was still wearing my clothes from the night before and so was Haze. "Where ya goin?" Haze asked me, "I'm going to feed really quick." I responded.

I fed the horses and came back inside and Haze was up and he had started making breakfast. "Do you have any bacon?" He asked me, "Yeah it should be in the second shelf on the door." I told him. He found the bacon and made some eggs with them too.

I got out my BJR barrel shirt and some blue jeans and took my stuff and got in the shower. I forgot to hook my phone up so I just had my thoughts running through my head. I washed my long blonde hair with my favorite shampoo and I already finished my face and body so I got out and put my bra on then found a clean cami in the bathroom and put my clothes on. I put my hair in half French braids and came out to a delicious smelling breakfast.

"That smells heavenly!" I said, "It tastes even better!" He responded. He was right. It tasted amazing! After I ate I went outside and I started cleaning out the horses little pens.

I heard someone come by but I thought that it was just another contestant. I felt Haze grab me. I turned around and I saw his beautiful face and our lips crashed together. He picked me up and sat me down on the tire cover and we started becoming more aggressive and he moved down onto my neck leaving little kisses. He got to my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. People were walking by but we didn't care.

I pulled away and looked at him. I felt a huge smile form on my face and same with him. "I don't think that I'll be able to stop! I know it's only been like 2 weeks...." I said, "Me too" he responded then I crashed back onto his lips and I took charge. I moved down his neck and then back to his lips. I cupped my hands on his face.

We were stopped by Austin. "Okaaay then. I'll just leave you two alone!" Austin said because we didn't see him. He left but we parted. I sighed and he said, "I love this, me and you." He said, "Me too, I love us." I responded. I left a sweet and passionate kiss on his lips and I said, "Love ya! See ya later cowboy!" "Love ya too! See you again cowgirl!" He replied.

He left to his trailer and I continued cleaning stalls.

*5 hours later*

I got Montana out and saddled him up and put my Joanna tack set from DRE on and my purple boots and bell boots on.

"Keslie!" I heard a voice call to me. "Hey!" replied it was Austin, "I thought I'd come and find you cause I didn't want to interrupt you guys earlier and I wanted to ask where you guys went last night." He said, "Oh yeah, I fell asleep and Haze came in with me." I told him as I blushed a little.

I went and watched Haze and he won it. I got warmed up and was the first to go. We got down the alley way and I put my hands forward and let him go. We passed first and I let my legs collide with his sides. We were going round 3rd in a heartbeat! I grabbed my whip and hit him and we clocked a 18.34! I won last night and I'm hoping to win again tonight.

I got off and went back to the trailer and untacked then let Montana loose and I went inside and took off my rode outfit and bra then put on a soft bra and a big tee shirt that comes down to my thighs and crawled in bed and fell asleep.

Haze

I woke up and Keslie was laying facing me holding my arm/hand. "Good morning." I said groggily, "Good morning sleepy head" She responded. And who knew that she had a belly piercing! She had her shirt up a little bit and you could see it! I want every night to be like this though!

She grabbed the tv remote and we watched a show for a little bit then she got up and fed her horses. I got up and I made some bacon and eggs while she showered and when she got out I had breakfast ready.

After we ate I went back to my trailer cleaned up. Apparently we were both still in our rodeo clothes from the night before. I went out and fed the horses and I decided that I'd compete in tie down roping tonight on Harley. So I got them both out and tied them up. I threw a saddle on Jackson and rode him then I untacked him and let him loose.

I cold hosed Harleys legs and wrapped them in some camo polo wraps. I left him tied up with food and water then I went inside and made some lunch then practiced my ropin for tonight.

*3 hours later*

I saddled up Harley and unwrapped his legs and put some white and black boots on and skid boots on his hinds.

I grabbed my ropes and headed to the arena. I warmed up and waited to go.
Haze Madson is the next roper to go!
The announcer said, I got a 5.95 and came in third.

I went back to my trailer and untacked Harley then let him loose and went inside.