PART 4: Search.

11PM was late for most South Park residents, as a tiny mountain town, late night life wasn't much of a thing specially on the week's second day. The streets were empty and quiet, the cold air echoing around the buildings and the trees around with most of their leaves lost made not a pretty enthusiastic scenario. With such surrounding and the idea of losing Tweek, Craig felt inside a nightmare.

He stopped outside the Tweak's residence, his emotionless face remained, only his eyes were different. The usually calm sea that could be contemplated through the two windows now revealed a tempest sea, grey and violent, waves crashing with each other.

The lights were all off. He jumped the bench to the backyard and targeted a familiar window right next a now naked tree. Not losing anytime he jumped to the tree and climbed to the top until he reached the window. As always, it was locked.

He lifted his hat and took the booby pin hide inside, inserting the accessory in the lock he began to turn it around on a memorized pattern taking a little too much time since his hands were shaking making the easy task he've done many times harder. With a little struggle and a few curses the lock clicked and the boy shut the window open jumping inside the dark room.

"TWEEK!"

No one answered.

"TWEEK! WERE ARE YOU!? PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

He hoped to hear a sound, and angry growl even a 'go away!' but dead silence was the only thing listening to his pleads.

"Tweek, please! This is difficult to me! Why do you always get mad over such stupid shit!?" The boy kept arguing like if someone actually could hear him, any stranger would just evade eye contact with him thinking he had some screws lost.

"ANSWER ME!!" He cried out "AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU HATE ME! BUT SAY SOMETHING!!"

.

.

.

"Craig!"

A high pitched voice in the street was looking for an answer too. Where would Craig go!? Where would this thing take him? WHAT WAS "IT"!? There were so many possibilities, so many terrifying creatures working at night waiting for people to fall asleep to kidnap them and drink their tasty blood!

"GAH! OH GOD!!" Tweek jumped at his own thoughts.

A bulb then light in his head, his phone. How could he be so stupid? Taking out his phone from his pocket he touched the screen, the first thing he noticed was his battery, it was almost dead. Craig taking him to bed that suddenly made him forget to plug his phone to charge, his phone was on its last minutes and he had to do something with that time.He checked out his messages first looking for some kind of rescue note or even something from Craig calling for help. Nothing. He considered sending a message, but the little amount of energy wouldn't make him able to reply if Craig took too long to answer. He finally decided what to do, it was risky since all the phone's last breath was necessary, but it was his only chance.

"Anything!... Please, just say something, Tweek."

The silence around Craig died when a familiar melody boomed in the place, he was such an idiot to forget about it... The noirette took his phone out from his pocket and looked at the screen. A stupid picture of him and the blond doing some funny faces with the words 'Coffee Bean is calling' If God was real, Craig own him big time for listening to him.

"Tweek!?"

"CRAIG! OH GOD! YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!"

"Sweethea-... wait, what?"