Part 9: Talk.

"I'm so sorry, Craig! I'M SO DAMN SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!" Tweek sobbed embracing his boyfriend, patient on room 402 on Hell's Pass Hospital. He felt terrible. He broke Craig's fucking hand with a damn book. He was such a terrible person and boyfriend. "I'M REALLY SORRY!! I BET YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW! I-IT'S FINE IF YOU D-!

"Tweek, I said it's fine. The doctor said it's gonna heal soon. Besides I have another hand."

Craig's attempted to calm the blond. Stroke him and talk slow and usually was 100% effective, unfortunately his immobilized hand was out of service allowing his just placed back together boes to rest in place and he wasn't too used to use his other one. 

He'd lie if he'd say it didn't hurt. It hurt like hell! And was the reason why Tweek was inconsolable at the time, not just by looking at how bad the injury was, but to hear Craig screaming in pain when the nurse and the doctor teamed up struggling with Craig's bones to place them were there should be.

It was almost 3 am now. Craig convinced his parents to go home and sleep. Besides his actual condition, they were sure their son wouldn't try anything too crazy again still trying to figure out what happened. Did he fell from Tweek's second floor? Did he bumped into something? Craig was an infamous trouble maker, yet he always back off whenever a dangerous situation was present, he didn't want to get hurt. It was such a waste of time and energy it was extremely annoying. He might be good for now, tomorrow morning they'd have a talk. Or at least try knowing their son...

Tweek however refused to go and leave his side, he felt guilty, sad, angry and useless... All this time he tried to protect Craig, he faced his fears, he swallow his doubts, he forced his shaky legs to walk forward but... trying to help he just caused all this...

"W-Why don't you hate me...?! I did this to you, Craig! WHY DON'T YOU HATE ME!? YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING BREAK YOUR OTHER ARM!?"

"Please don't. And of course I don't hate you, a lot happened back there... I didn't get anything of the gnomes, the skinwalker thing or anything at all... but I think you was trying to help."

"I screwed up... "

Tears fell from Tweek's beautiful green eyes again, he was too upset with himself. He wanted Craig to hate him for everything, he was afraid he'd do! But he was mad he didn't... And they say woman are complicated?

Craig's left hand traveled around the golden mane, stroking the blond's head while resting it on his chest. Old Craig wouldn't have a clue of what to do, but he wasn't that old Craig anymore. With patience, love and a tip from Heidi, he knew what to do.

"It was an accident, shit happens. Why do you feel like I should hate you?"

"BECAUSE!... B-Because... I'm nothing but a dead weight... I-I gah! Mean! Look at us right now! You are doing it again!!"

"Do what?"

"You are talking to me about my feelings to feel better!" Craig stopped for a second, what was wrong with that? It always worked and always calmed Tweek down... "I always do... You always make me feel better! But... But I can't do the same... you never talk to me about YOUR feelings... I want to make you feel better too, but I can't... and that makes me feel useless..."

Craig was actually surprised. Tweek feeling he had no control about anything wasn't something new, but calling himself 'useless' for such simple thing was odd... it was actually stupid for Craig... but seems like it was big deal for Tweek... just like everything. But maybe he had a point this time.

"I'm not good at that." There was the last standing wall again, just one was left. Cracked, trembling and about to fall but determinate to stand up. Was it worth it to let it stand still? "...I... I assure you you are not useless."