Part 8: Confrontation

Lost in the darkness Tweek walked around trying not to trip and fall while looking for Craig, he could feel he was at the edge of a heart attack...

"TWEEK!!! CRAIG WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HIS FEELINGS WITH YOU!!!

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The sudden voice made Tweek flip out, he ran all his way back bumping into everything he carefully walked around not much ago. Books, lamps, chairs, everything on his way got kicked away! Nothing will be on his way to stay alive!! Except for gravity maybe...

The ninth step on his way back made the trick, forgetting the stairs existed for a minute, Tweek fell down the wooden planks and rolled all his way down trying to desperately hold on anything without much success. His regular tic noises were loud and painful as he finally reached the floor.

"Ough..." Tweek cried in pain "...that hurts..." He whispered to himself.

Craig ended his call at the very instant he heard the second floor almost collapse, broken glass, loud bangs, and many objects falling could be heard. The stairs above him shake violently releasing tons of dust and dirt.

The worst part was what he could see through the wooden cracks, hands trying to rip off the wood and get to him, he could see the nails sticking on the planks trying to tear them apart without success, maybe frustrated they began to look lower scratching all the way down along with some kind of 'demoniac sounds' made by the close space.

With all his will power and strength Craig dragged himself out of his hide out. With his legs almost failing him for a second he stood and found a growling Tweek on the floor. His hands were bloody and his twitching was intense.

The blond stood on his feet, sadly, he has been a cluntz his whole life, he was used to fall or get hurt and this wasn't his first time falling from some stairs and maybe won't be the last either. He looked at his hands, shaky... bloody! And...

"Oh no! Were is it!?"

Tweek locked around in panic just to cross gaze with some familiar blue eyes. They looked at each other for a silent moment.

The blond noticed Craig's injuries... maybe this was the actual Craig? The Craig who got attacked by the skinwalker? But how! That thing had to peel off his soft and warm skin from his body in order to use it! Maybe it was a shapeshifter! And just took Craig's form and then kidnapped him to successfully replace him! And now this was the real Craig!?

"GAH!! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!"

Craig looked at his boyfriend, he seemed just like when his mind is tracing some conspiracy shit right there... Maybe Clyde was right? He needed to talk to him. But first...

The noirette looked from the corner of his eye and spotted it... the terrifying tool that has been chasing him. The knife... He returned to Tweek, just to see his eyes glued on the exact same thing... he spotted it too.

The real Craig wouldn't be looking for a weapon! Is this the real one!? IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME AND PRETENDING TO BE HURT SO I LOWER MY GUARD!?

Silence...

.

.

.

"OH NO, YOU WON'T!!

Tweek yelled and ran towards the '60% real Craig' when he stood and dashed to get the knife first. Craig got it first but another hand forcefully hold him. The remaining crystals encrusted on his skin deepened down to his flesh when Tweek's hand pressed his against the tool.