Ch.4 The Bad Boi's Insta

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Diane pov

I have lunch after ELA-the class I just left. The school organizes everyone into 2 different lunch shifts since there's literally over 3,000 of us. Unfortunately, these people separated my only best friend from me so I spend my time in the library, or else I'll end up in the hospital because of a panic attack.

I usually spend my time reading astronomy books, doing any make up work or help around with Mrs.Armstrong.It calms my nerves a lot. I had first shift lunch and Mel had second shift. I went from class to the library...Wow now I can't make up whether I want to hang out in the nurses office or the library. I walked past some people going to their classes as the late bell rung.

"Nice move Diane. Saw what happened this morning" Tee a classmate from earlier says to me laughing, "You're all over Instagram and Snapchat" "What?"

"You're popular honey, enjoy it before its over the next day or two"

"Actually, someone pushed me over, I have no idea who that guy is."

"Well, he's in the office with his dad, you can check him out there or the party this weekend. If you actually had an Insta, you would know-" "Is everything alright here?" I heard a familiar voice-Mr. Keith was behind me before I knew it. I look up at him behind me, "Uh, yeah Mr. Keith, Diane forgot a few details on the project" Tee and her friend quickly walk off to class.

I was looking at them go before I realized I was staring at them, "Diane you okay?" I nod quickly, "Are you sure? I can always go to the office on them!" "I'm fine." was Mr.Keith thinking they were bullying me? I didn't see it as that I saw someone trying to play smart with me. "Well, I'm in planning right now- you're in lunch right now are you?" I nod again, "Well I'm in planning at this time, wanna come with me? I mean you can do whatever. Usually some of my students come and hang out there" "Sure" I try to force a smile.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Saturday

I had nothing to do. I did all of my chores so I usually go on my laptop. I think I need a break from this crazy internet, I think while grabbing my remote to my TV.  I tuned in to some space documentaries, then felt my phone vibrate.

Mel

Did you see Travis' insta?! He just posted!!

You

So?

Mel

Don't you wanna see his pictures?

You

idc. im not getting an Insta or Snap so lemme alone.

Mel