Ch. 67 Change

Diane's pov

"It wasn't your fault, obviously someone out there is trying to frame you or something." gramma says. "Who would? I did nothing to them!"

"Diane, you don't have to do anything but sit and look pretty and there will be some who will get jealous, and sometimes it can be other things too besides looks that can make one jealous. Do you know anyone that would do that?" 

"Besides Tee and her friends, but they were expelled"

"Don't you think that Tee would have other friends at that school? Maybe spying on you?" I looked at gramma for a second. The shadow when Travis and I were talking, a few people laughing or giggling when I seen them.  It's all coming together, Tee was using her friends to spy on me. The footage- the girl who went in after me must be one of them. Since she has more than one friend here they could be both boys and girls-different people, different students, different schedules, they were all spread out. One of them went in and wrote the same threat, but obviously they needed help on this scenario.

"Ugghhh, I'm beginning to think you're right..." I stress out, while later on hearing gramma going off on the school staff on the phone- the principal specifically, 99% of her words were words I couldn't say.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

A week later

Thursday

Diane's pov

I got up and went over to my closet, and found nothing to do. I need something to reduce my - a loud jungle themed apple ring tone startled me. I picked the phone up already knowing who it was by the ringtone I had assigned them,  Travis."Hello, Diane isn't here at the moment please leave a message after the beep. Bye"

"Yeah yeah whatever, Diane. I'm going out somewhere wanna come?" "Come where?" "Somewhere"

"Somewhere better be an actual place! Where?!" I ask in curiosity.

"I don't know you choose" he says laughing.

"You called me first asking me, therefore you was supposed to have chosen a place already"

"Well excuse me Shakespeare, I was just joking around, I was thinking, my place?"

"You got three "no's" "

"Three? Three from where?"

"Me, my gramma and my grandpa, that's who. I don't want them to think I'm the rebellious teenager who escapes with her rebellious boyfriend and BOOM HEAD SHOT! She has growing baby inside of her!" I add the last part sarcastically, only hearing laughing on the other side of the line. "What's so funny?"