Ch.13 Pequeña

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

TRIGGER WARNING-BULLYING

(B/c some people are easily triggered by things)

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Pequeña -A shy small cute girl, who is very valuable. She only opens up to selected people. (Urban Dict.)

Monday

Social Studies

Melanie's pov

"I don't know they just said that the shooters was some gang. I heard a lot of celebrities were there." someone says aloud to someone else. The whole class was in a conversation about the shooting that happened at the Frontier, even the teacher was in it. We finished early so we had nothing else to do for the last ten minutes of class. "D!" I whisper.  She looks up at me from reading her book, "Did you get hurt?! I was so worried about you during the game!!"

"Yeah I'm fine. I didn't get shot or anything, but I heard about some people being injured but no casualties yet." she says back. "What about Travis?" she thought a few seconds before saying anything, "He's okay too! We made it. I almost got trampled, but its okay!" I sigh in relief, "Just glad you're here." I smile. "So," I lean in, trying to change the subject, "Are you joining the team?"

"Are you?" she asks.

"Nah, I think one sport is enough for me"  I say. "Well I talked to them about it and they said yes."

"Tru-"

"TRAVIS WAS THERE?!" someone yells, "Yeah! Look on Margarette's Instagram! He's in the background where them guys at, and some girl"  Diane's facial expression changed quickly. Now looking like a vampire just sucked her soul out.

"Ahem. So uh the first meeting is today after school." the bell rung as all of us got our stuff and went out of the classroom. "Well that's great." she comments, grabbing up her book bag. We both walk into the hall together, "Isn't it weird Travis didn't post anything on his insta? He usually posts like almost everyday. But he didn't at the Frontier! The time the shooting happened!! Do you know why?" I ask her.

"No. Have no idea. But I did meet his friends though." "Really?! They were there? Text me all about it!" "I will, bye" "Bye!!" we both went opposite ways. I went down stairs, headed for Speech.

Diane's pov

I gripped at the straps of my book bag, trying to avoid thinking about what happened. I was in a shooting. I could've died. I could've been a ghost right now-if that's what happens after you're dead, not sure. I don't even remember what happened to be honest, I just remember gunshots, being picked up, seeing Travis' face, and cold air....wait TRAVIS PICKED ME UP? This is bad. Really bad, I usually am not that close to people like that! Travis is the reason I'm here?