Ch. 41 Flight to Christmas (2/4)

The day of the wedding

2 years later

Travianna- 20

Fernando-22

Travianna and Johnathan held hands at the altar. The wedding was at a really nice and lavish estate, and both families were there. It was a lot of people, and everyone was silent as the two exchanged vows. Travianna stuttered a bit to buy time.

 "You may kiss the bride" the priest says, both dart their eyes away from each other, both feeling the same exact way. Both stood there, looking at each other in the eye, Johnathan was secretly engaged to his fiancé and was planning on marrying her. Travianna was planning on running away with Fernando. As their faces began to close in before the final seal, a bunch of yelling and gunshots in the air spread fear everywhere. "EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP! GET DOWN!" more shouting and yelling and screaming as people began to get down on the ground on their knees. Men in black with masks over their faces, and had rifles pointing. 

Then two of them ran down the aisle, one of them picking Travianna up bridal style, and the other grabbing Johnathan. Travianna heard the screams of her family, so did Johnathan. That was the last day they would see one another.

 Both were brought to black cars and put in separately, and were quickly driven off. Travianna and the masked man were in the back, it was quiet and a burst of laughter suddenly sounded. Fernando took of his mask, and gave Travianna a big kiss. "You guys were taking so long! I was walking down the aisle so slow, I even tripped!" she giggles. "Well at least we all made it in time, you two almost sealed the deal" the driver, one of Fernando's friends say. "Almost" Travianna jokes. "Here, you can finally wear this too" Fernando holds his fiancé's hand sliding the ring on her finger.

A year later they married one another and began their new life in a new city, not more further south like their hometown, but more further up, near the USA. Travianna and Fernando were found, and her family caused a huge argument over at the mansion her and Fernando lived in. 

"You can't tell me how to live my life anymore and it's too late to bring me back! I'll make sure that I'll be a much better mother than you ever were! SO GET OUT!" Travianna screams. 

Her mother, father and brother completely got the que. They lost, her father speaks up, "Fine then. At least we have a son who understands an arranged marriage. You will no longer have your name on my or your mother's will, and you can say goodbye to your inheritance" "That's what it was about in the beginning! I don't care about it anymore!" Travianna yells. Fernando walks up to the front door, beside his wife. "I suggest you all leave and never come back again before you stress my wife out, come back again and every single one of you will all regret it!" and he slams the door in their faces, and locks it.

 A few seconds later the screeching of tires was heard down the street. Fernando and Travianna pants, out of breath from arguing. She rests her back against the door and hugs her husband tightly and he hugs her back with just as much embrace, finally at peace. ".......you're pregnant?" he whispers in her ear, after noticing what was said earlier. ".....I am. I was planning to surprise you but that happened. Oops." "It's fine. I'm just glad that we can finally be left alone"

-------🥤------» 

Val's pov

"I never knew that mom had a brother. She never really told us about her family." I speak up, noticing Travis' silence. 

 "She never did, as far as I know, her family thinks she's still alive. She told me, that if something happened to her she didn't want anyone to tell her family about her death" Dad sighs. 

Just imagine the reaction if they learned she died. All of this hate just because she fell in love with dad. Dad's family are the ones who accepts us. Mom sounded like a rebel, and Travis and I both have a piece of it, along with dad's, but Travis is the one with her short fuse a bit in my opinion. Perhaps that's why dad is more harsh on Travis, he's just like mom. 

 "Eh, well we've been doing great with out them anyway" Travis says. We all have our bags ready, we're flying to Mexico to our grandparents, like we do every year, even on other holidays. We fly there to celebrate Dia de los Muertos too. I was actually excited for once. 

Something to look forward to. The will must be read in spring. I get a flashback. "I'm going to get my bags right quick" I say, getting up from the warmth of my father's arm. Travis got up and went outside in silence. Just like that. 

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Feliz Nochebuenas y Navidad everyone

Feliz Nochebuenas y Navidad everyone.....again lol❄️