Chapter 1- A new enemy

Yes! School was finally over! Being a freshman in high school was hard enough with all the homework. It didn't help that I had just made a new enemy. It all started during lunch break. 

      I was standing by my locker. I was just standing there getting my lunch and daydreaming when...

     "Ummm, excuse me!" said a voice I didn't recognize. 

     "Huh?" I mumbled without looking up. 

     " Um, my locker is right here." said the voice. " so will you just move already?"

     I looked up. I saw a really pretty girl with two other girls standing slightly behind her. Oh no. She was one of those so-called popular girls. This was not going to end well.  " Wow. Now, I really don't want to move because of the way you said that." I replied. I don't know what made me say that, but oh well!

   "Look, I don't know who you are and where you came from but-" suddenly she got cut off.

    "Everything okay, girls?" said Mrs. Hughes, the SCHOOL COUNSELOR asked.

     "Oh yes, everything is perfectly fine." The popular girl reassured. I still haven't figured her name out yet.

     "Ok, Kassie, just making sure." Mrs. Hughes replied. "Anyways Kassie, your mom is here to pick you up early." Mrs. Hughes says as she walks away while motioning for Kassie to follow her.

Ahh. So that's her name.

     "Coming, Mrs. Hughes!" Kassie says. " This isn't over yet." she hissed.

    "Whatever." I say.

                              *************************************************************

                   So yeah. And it's only the first day of school.