Chapter 2: We're Moving?!?

*****************One Week Later*******************

                   It's been a week. Besides some encounters with Kassie and TONS of homework, school has been pretty good! I've actually made a couple friends. 

                 Their names are Lyla and Celeste. Lyla has teakwood-colored skin( a word I learned in AP English) and blue eyes! Boys fall for her all the time. I think her mom is from India. Her hair is down to her waist. If I wasn't one of her best friends, I'd be so jealous of her! She is literally the definition of perfect.

                   My other friend is named Celeste. I don't know about you, but I have never heard of Celeste as a name. Apparently, it's French. She moved from France to here when she was nine. Her name means heavenly. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin is very fair and pale. Her hair is A little-bit past her shoulders. She has a French accent which sounds so cool. 

                 Wow, that explanation of my friends took longer than I thought. I'm already back from school! When I walked into the kitchen my parents were sitting there.

                "Hi Emily, please go get your sister." My dad said grimly.

               "Umm, ok." I replied suspiciously. I walked upstairs and found my 9-year-old sister Alexis watching videos on her iPad. "Hey Alexis,  Mom and Dad want you."

            "Ok, why?" she asked. 

            "I have no idea," I replied, "But let's just go downstairs anyway." So we headed downstairs. Now Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room.

          "Girls?" asked my mom.

         "Yeah?" we replied.

          "We have something to tell you."

         Yeah, no kidding. "What is it?" I asked.    

        "In our opinion, it would be nice to have a change of scenery." my dad said.

        "So we're going on vacation?!" Alexis asked excitedly.

       "Not exactly. Look there's no easy way to put this." my dad said. "We're moving."

                                                              WHAT?!?!?!?!?

            Author's Note: Hey guys! So sorry this chapter is so short. I wrote this really quickly because I wanted to publish this. I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Bye!

                   Love,

                          Eden ;)