Chapter 3:Goldenfields Farms

It won't be that bad. I mean, moving to a whole other city isn't that hard, right? Some people move across the country, right? Sigh. And I had just made some new friends. I have no idea how I'm going to tell them. Whatever. I'll have to find a way.

                                    **************A couple days later********************

             It's moving day! We're driving in the car right now. Alexis is playing with her Barbie dolls and my dad is working on his computer. My mom is driving. I'm looking out the window pretending that this isn't happening. 

             I've lived in my (now) old house for all my life. I just feel attached to it for some weird reason. I learned how to walk in the living room, learned how to ride a bike, scooter, and skateboard in the driveway. Sorry, I'm rambling. I'll try to stop. 

         "OK, we're here!" my dad said cheerfully. "Help carry stuff please, okay kids?"

       "Ok," we said.

                           ****************************************************

       "Now that we're unpacked Emily, you can go out and see the barn and the horses." my mom said." I think there are about five or six horses, an indoor arena, and some tack. Your aunt Ella was quite the rider. She was a jumping champion and went to some pretty big competitions. It would be awesome if you could follow in her footsteps."

     "Um, there's no way that I'm going to be a horse champing or something, I don't know anything about horses!" I exclaimed. "But I guess I'll have a look around."

As I walked to the barn, I thought about Celeste and Lyla. They've probably forgotten about me already and are having a blast. I am NOT excited to start school on Monday. Oh hey, look, there's the barn!

       To my left, there was the indoor arena that my Mom was talking about. I peeked inside and saw some jumps set up. They were so tall. There is no way I'm jumping jumps that high. To my right, I saw the stables.  I walked toward the stalls. I looked at the nameplates. 

-Holly-show name: Hollywood Avenue

-Shiloh-show name: Bluesy Note

-Caspian-show name: Jackpot

-Primavera-show name: Shamrock's Star

-Baloo-show name: Jungle Liberty

-Windy-show name: not determined

     Windy.

**********************************************************************

     Author's note: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did make sure to comment and vote. Sorry it took so long to update I've been super busy with school stuff and sports.

   P.S It took so long to think of all the horse names!

       -Eden😜😘