What Did We Do? (18+)

[A/N] Now this is smut. I've technically written one before this but it's just not been posted yet. So please remember this is only my second time writing this, and my first time posting it so yeah it's probably not very good. Sorry

we continued kissing, it turning sloppier by the second. Hoseok slwoly laid me down on the bed whilst continuing our kiss. as I fumbled with his belt and undid his black trousers, he suddenly stopped and slipped them down to his ankles along with his boxers.

now I was far from a virgin but I knew that this was going to hurt just from looking at him. if you know what I mean. he pulled my dress up so he had full access to my lower half and he removed my panties.  I silently thanked the lord that I had remembered to shave last night.

before I had any chance to think, he reattached his lips to mine and slammed into my womanhood. and god it felt good, his thrusts were quick but sloppy from the amount of alcohol we had consumed.

it had been a while since I had last done anything at all, even though I had a boyfriend we just never did much, so I knew I wasn't going to last long. neither of us did.

the room was filled with the sounds of our moans and slapping skin. I have no idea how long we was like that before I could feel the knot in my stomach forming and Hoseok's dick beginning to throb inside of me. after one large thrust we both came undone, moaning and grunting one another's names and profanities.

now the room was filled with our panting as he slowly removed himself from me and pulled up his trousers. I picked up my underwear he had thrown across the room and slid them on, feeling both of our liquids run onto them slightly.

*knock knock*

"Hoseok are you in there? I need help with this girl?" I heard Jungkook call through the door.

"yeah just a second!" Hoseok called back before turning to me and planting a small kiss on my lips.

I quickly ran into the bathroom that was attached to the living area, whilst J-Hope opened the door and brought Jungkook into the bedroom.

I took this as my chance to sneak out so I quickly did but soon I was faced with Jimin, who was smirking at me, like he had heard everything.

"well...I assume from your hair that you and Hoseok had some fun." He smirked all the more.

"shut up Jiminie." I said rushing past him.

"hey! I'm your Oppa now remember." he said jogging to catch up with me. "come on, let's go to our room, you can tell me everything that happened and also the only people left down stairs are your family and do you really want to speak with them whilst you have sex hair?"

"ugh fine, let's go." I said dragging him to our room whilst attempting to fix my hair slightly.

I explained the entire night, starting from when we began taking photos. I made sure to mention everything. I had only known Jimin a few months and we had became extremely close, the first night we was forced to have a sleepover together we ended up telling each other our darkest secrets.

I didn't have many friends out of University and it was so nice to have someone to talk to other than things about History or English.

I feel as though Jimin felt the same with me, he didn't have many friends that weren't idols so I guess it was nice to have someone 'normal' like myself.

we continued talking until it became daylight again, falling asleep whilst watching mamma mia. after singing at the the top of our lungs repeatedly and getting complaints from the other hotel residents.

[A/N] this is pretty short but I promise the next chapter will be longer

posted :: 04.11.18