Back to University.

I woke up to a loud banging on my door.

"GET THE FUCK UP ITS 1PM." I heard Jimin screaming.

"IM GETTING UP." I screamed back.

I dragged myself out of the warm and comfy bed and walked into the lounge area to see Jimin sitting on the sofa in one of the hotels complimentary white fluffy robes.

"Ju come on, I ordered your favourite." he said patting the space next to him. I sat down and smiled as he handed me a bowl of bulgogi. I quickly ate it and thanked him for remembering how much I love bulgogi.

we finished up our dishes and the hotel staff came to collect our dirty dishes. we thanked them and went to check that we had everything packed ready for returning home.

•••

after piling into one of the vans, I put my headphones in and began to prepare myself for the long trip back to Seoul. it was going to take 3 and 1/2 hours to get back, that meant 3 and 1/2 hours of Joon and Jin singing. I made sure that I wasn't in the same car as them.

I was sat on the back seat with Jimin and Yoongi on either side of me and Jungkook in the front seat with the driver. in the other van was Joon, Jin, V and Hoseok.

I felt my arm begin nudged repeatedly and my name being lightly called by Yoongi.

"huh? where are we?" I asked rubbing my eyes, I guess I fell asleep?

"we're outside of your apartment, come on Jimin's going to carry your bags for you." Yoongi smiled.

I thanked him and apologised for sleeping on his shoulder, I stepped out of the van.

"evening Sleeping Beauty." Jimin teased whilst grabbing 2 of my suitcases.

"shut up." I chuckled whilst grabbing my other one. yes I needed 3 whole ass suitcases for this 5 days trip. I had to have one just for the groomsmaid dress since it was so long and puffy.

we stepped up into my apartment and I directed Jimin into the bedroom telling him to leave my cases there.

(^ Ju's apartment ^)

"your place is so nice." he smiled. I smiled back and thanked him.

"thank you, it's not huge but it's just me and Bomi here so it doesn't need to be."

"Bomi?" He raised his eyebrow.

"my dog. she's at my sitters at the moment but you'd love her. she's an adorable little Shih Tzu." I smiled whilst pulling out my phone to find a photo of her.