A Crazy Idea.

| seok-ju |

1 week had passed since mine and hoseok's conversation. i had been at home, ill all week, i think it must've had something to do with me sleeping outside in the cold on that night.

i was feeling a hell of a lot better, but it was friday so i thought there was no point in going to university since i hadn't been all week.

the only people i had allowed to visit me was jimin, jin and namjoon. i didn't want to see anyone else and i really didn't want anyone to see me in the disgusting state i had been in all week.

i showered for the first time in a long time before deciding on going to the store. since i had been sick for so long, all life had drained from my skin so i also applied some light makeup, just to stop my self from looking so dead.

as i entered the store, my eyes wandered from the convince section and over to the seating area, where people could sit and eat a snack or do some studying, it was mainly used by 14 year old kids on a saturday but there was one couple sat at a table who i recognised.

kang-min and yu-ra. i rolled my eyes and headed to grab what snacks i wanted, i still felt a bit crap so i wanted comfort food.

after checking out i heard a shrill and annoying voice calling my name.

"hi yu-ra." i said plastering on a fake smile.

"come sit with us." she said in the fakest tone i had ever heard.

"and just out of curiosity, why would i?"

"just thought you might want to join my boyfriend and i." she said in a bragging tone.

"excuse me." kang-min said standing up and heading to buy a drink.

'let's try something out of character...' i thought as i sat down next to her, with a large fake smile on my face.

"aren't you scared he won't fuck and chuck you again?"

"n-no." she said sounding caught off guard that i would mention the incident.

"well it's good you have that trust with him. how many girls did he fuck i between the first time he left you and now? 10? 11?"

"he said it was only 1..."

"and you believe him? wow you're so trusting."

"you're making it up to get him back..." she said trying to defend him and his actions.

"i left him. why would i want him back? think about it properly yu-ra."

"he said he dumped you though..." yu-ra said playing with her hands and kang-min arrived back at the table.

"looks like you two have some things to discuss...well i best get going. bye." i states looking in between them and standing up. i rushed home as quickly as i could, which thankfully the store was only down the road from my apartment.

"don't cry. please don't cry. you won this." i kept chanting to myself and i began tearing up.

*ring ring*

my phone began ringing, i checked the caller id to see that it was hobi.

"hey jimin said you're better now is that true?"

"yeah i am." my voice sounded shaky.

"so i was wonderi- are you okay? you sound upset."

"i'm fine."

"no you're not. i'm coming over."

"you don't even know where i live."

"jimin does. i won't be long." he said hanging up before i could reply.