Sleepover.

after i finished with my last class, i met up with Jungkook at his locker.

"hey! Hobi texted he is just in the car park." he said looking at his phone.

"alright, let's go!"

we walked to the car park at the side of the university, we easily found the car and hopped in. as we began driving away, i thanked my lucky stars that i had made it through the whole day without seeing Kang-Min.

soon we pulled into the drive of the 'sopemin' house and climbed out of the car.

"a mechanic collected your car not too long ago, he said to fetch it later on. Jimin's in at Jin's so you can hang out there for a while." Hoseok explained.

"okay thanks." i smiled and walked over to Jin and Joon's house.

Kookie and i had been sat in the sofa for the last 35 minutes when Tae burst through the door.

"KOOKIE-AH!"

"YES?!"

"HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY?" Tae shouted as he jumped onto the sofa beside Jungkook and i.

"it was so much fun! JuJu introduced me to her friends!"

"oooh! tell me about them, i wanna know all about Ju's friends." Tae grinned his signature boxy smile.

"well i first met Liko, he's in my history class and he's pretty cool. he said next time we go to China we should try this cafe near by the arena, he said that he and his friends used to always go there. and then i met Mina and Nari at lunch, Mina is funny as hell and Nari, you'd like Nari a lot."

"that's true omg!" i smiled realising how similar the two were.

"really?! i wanna meet her!" Tae beamed.

"i'll ask her tomorrow or maybe Kookie can during dance class." i suggested.

"yay! so what's the classes like?" Tae continued pestering Kookie with questions. my attention shifted to Jimin who hurried down the stairs.

"the mechanic just called to say your car is ready early."

"ahh thank you! i'll call a taxi now." i said grabbing my phone off of the coffee table.

"just ask Hobi or Suga, they both offered earlier."

"okay thank you, i'll head over to yours now." i said grabbing my shoes and slipping them on.

"just walk on in, they'll probably be in their studios." i nodded a thank you and grabbed my bag and left to go to the 'sopemin' house.

"HELLO?" i called entering the house as i looked around and heading up the stairs.

i looked down the hall to see two doors adjacent to one another that were open. i remembered that one of them was Yoongi's genius lab so i walked up to that door.

"hey." i smiled knocking on the door.

"oh hey! you surprised me." he turned around in his spinny chair.

"sorry, Jimin said to walk straight in."

"that's fine, wha-"

"JU! HEY!" Hoseok interrupted as he shouted from the other room across from Yoongi's.

"hi Hoseok!"

"so whatcha doing here?" Yoongi questioned.

"my car is ready so i was wondering if one of you could give me a lift? if you're too busy i can get a taxi."