Jealous.

| Yoongi |

we practiced for a few hours before Jungkook and Ju arrived from Uni.

"heyoooo." Kookie ran in joining in with the routine we were currently doing.

"hi Ju!" Hobi quickly wiped away his sweat and ran over to her.

"hi Hoseok." she replied as i swear i saw her checking him out. someone's got feelings i chuckled.

"how was your day? are you okay? do you need anything to drink?" Hoseok began to nervously pester her.

"it's was fine, i'm fine and no i don't thank you." she said before sitting down next to the window on a small black sofa we had for when we rested.

"come on guys!" our instructor shouted, making us rush into our places to start the routine from the beginning.

i couldn't focus throughout the whole routine as i could tell something was up with Ju. once we finally managed to have a break, i walked over to her and sat beside her.

"what's wrong?" i whispered.

"i saw Kang-Min today." she whispered back.

"i'm sorry but who?"

"he's my ex boyfriend and every time i see him he's with some new girl and they're flirting like mad. i know i was the one who dumped him and i moved on first but it's like he just didn't care at all." she admitted.  i wasn't sure on how to help so i just pulled her into a hug to which she wrapped her arms around my waist, thankfully she didn't cry because i am far too awkward to deal with things like that.

"hey Ju you okay? wanna come back to our place?" Jimin said carefully.

"yeah that would be nice." she said continuing to hug me, but just moving her head so she was able to speak clearly.

"let's go." he said offering her a hand to which she took, we both stood up and collected our things to leave.

"i wanna go with Noona!" Jungkook and Tae both called in sync.

"come on my cars over here." she laughed walking to her car.

Jimin and Hoseok went into Hobi's car and i went into my own.

"us three will go grab some food for us all on the way." i called out.

Finally we arrived home and walked into the lounge to see Jungkook's arm around Ju since they were watching a video on her phone, whilst Tae was playing on his phone on the over sofa.

as we placed our bags down, i saw Hobi storm off into the kitchen and Jimin rush after him.

"JU COME ON!" Jimin called making her stand and rush into the kitchen too.

i wonder what's up with them three...

| SeokJu |

i walked into the kitchen, confused as to why Jimin called me. when i walked through the door i noticed Jimin and Hoseok already talking.

"i shouldn't be acting like this, she's not my girlfriend Jimin."

i coughed to gain their attentions.

"you two need to talk." Jimin said walking over to me, dragging Hoseok behind him.

"no we don't chim!" Hoseok protested.

"you do. you can't continue like this. please." Jimin pleaded with him.

"let's go outside." i suggested, opening the sliding door to the patio.