Return

Draco's pov

I received my Hogwarts letter two weeks before school started. For those two weeks after, I argued with my mother about returning.

***************************FLASHBACK*************************

"Draco Darling you have to go back."

"No mother i dont want to, I'm a bloody death eater, i cant return"

"Draco you had no choice to become a death eater. You had no choice, and you did what you had to do. So please Dragon can you go back... do it for me"

"Fine but only for you; and if i get murdered there, just remember that i had no choice."

*******************OVER*************************

Of course my mother won that argument.

So here i am about to board the Hogwarts Express.

As I get on all I see are stares, and all I hear are whispers.

I decided a week before that i was going to lay low this year and try to put all those bad things behind me. The first thing i did to try and accomplish that, was I got a muggle tattoo over top of my dark mark. I got blue roses over top to represent my birthday month, I got an amaryllis to represent healing, and one larkspur to represent the birthday moth of the one I fell in love with in first year.

I sat in the first empty compartment that I saw. I tucked my stuff away (not that i had much after the Malfoy manor was pretty much destroyed by my father trying to hid all evidence that he was a death eater) I sat down and looked at my watch; 4 minutes till the train is on its way. I looked out of my window and seen Neville Longbottom and one of my friends (which i doubt wants to be my friend now) Blaise Zambini.

"Hi, Draco"

I reached for my wand and looked at the compartment door. It was the Golden Boy.

"Potter,what do you want?" Potter looked very different, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, he looked smaller like he hasn't eaten in a while and he had bruises and cuts all over him and he looked sad and scared.

"Can i sit here?"He asked "please"

"Um... Dont you want to sit with Granger and Weasley?" I asked.

I dont know why the Golden Boy would want to sit here. but I am probably his last resort.

"Ron isn't coming this year and Hermione is debating whether to come but if she does it wont be until next week. and there are no other compartments."

See last resort.

"I guess you can sit here."

Pansy is going to be sad if Granger does not come this year. If Pansy is even coming that is.

"Thank you"

I could just feel the awkwardness coming. Not that it wasn't already partly here. Once he sat down the train finally started moving. He seemed off... like something was coming for him.He was very shaky.

"Are you okay Potter?"

No answer.

"Potter?"

Nothing.

"Harry!" I raised my voice a bit.

"wha-what?"

"are you okay? you seem off." Oh lord,I sounded like a Hufflepuff.

"I'm fine, its just hard to go back...with all that has happened"

Oh trust me i know the feeling.

"I understand Potter."

He stared at me for about a moment or two.

"Did you get a tattoo?"

"yes, i did"

"Can i see it"

"I guess."

I hesitantly lifted up my sleeve and gave him my arm.

Harry's pov

I looked at Dracos tattoo.

"It"s amazing"

It truly was

"thanks"

"You have an amaryllis?"

"Yea"

"That represents h-"

"Healing."

"Yea..."

I let go of his arm and as he took it back he rolled down his sleeves.

The train stopped. I stiffened, and went to reach for my wand.

"We're here"

I relaxed it was alright, I was safe and so was everyone else.

A/n: So, here is chapter one and I hope you liked it.

I am not going to ask you to vote but if you want to (I would like you to) then please do!