Memories Pt.2

Draco's pov

"You will be sharing rooms with another 8th year, I have assigned your dorm rooms; there will be two of you per room."

McGonagall started listing the rooms...

Neville got paired with Blaise.

Luna got paired with Cho.

Pansy got paired with Hermione, who was apparently coming back.

"Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy dorm room 13"

I look at Harry who just smiles at me. Just my luck, I got paired with the handsome golden boy. It was going to be bloody awkward.

Harry's pov

"Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy dorm room 13"

Draco looks at me and I smile at him, oh god why did he have to look so cute.

"That's all I have to say just don't kill each other please. As Professor McGonagall exits the room everyone gets all excited and runs to there rooms.

"I guess we are going to have to make a truce Potter."

"Yea I guess so"

He held out his had for me to shake it.

"Friends?"

I looked at him. He seemed to act like he actually wanted to be my friend.

I took his hand in a firm grip and shook it

"friends"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our dorm room had two beds, one with gryffindor colours and the other with slytherin colours.

I sat dowm on my bed, i was exhasted.

"Harry"

Harry? since when did he start calling me by my first name?

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I guess so"

"Where did all the cuts and bruises come from. If you don't mind me asking." Harry never heard Draco act concerned.

"Um... I got them over the summertime at the Dursley's."

Draco moved towards me and sat down next to me on my bed.

"They beat you"

"Yea"

Draco's pov

How dare they lay a finger on Harry. That man was going to pay for what he has done to Harry.

"Draco"

It was weird to hear him say my first name but it was also wonderful.

"Yes Harry"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes you may."

"Apparently your father... beat you, its that true?"

I did not expect that question.

My father... he was a horrible man. He would hurt me any chance he got. At first it started with slaps to the face, then the belt, but then it got worse and worse. The summer before the war was the worse, that was when my father would crucio me. I got crucioed at least twice a week that summer.

"Yes it is true"

I glanced at Harry, he had tears running down his face. I put my arm on his shoulder.

"It's going to be alright Harry"

"No it isn't, I have no where to go after this year I am going to have to go back to the Dursleys and get starved and beaten for the rest of my life. He is going to beat me after every mistake I make, every time I zone out and every night that I wake up screaming because of my nightmares. But then again I deserve this, so many people have died because of me I deserve to go through this or even worse,"

Harry kept on rambling. I had never seen him this vulnerable.

I knew that Harry would never see himself as I saw him. 

But I didn't want hear Harry say all these bad things about himself cause none of them were true he didn't deserve any of this. So I kissed him.

The kiss didn't feel magical and intense, but it felt right. I expected him to pull back but he deepened the kiss which made it intense and right it was great then I pulled back. 

It was silent.

but holy shite. I just kissed Harry bloody Potter. 

"Um..."

Oh no Harry didn't like it, what was I thinking, why did I do that. He's going to hate me now.

"Draco, d-do you like m-me?"

No, Harry I love you.

"Y-yes"

There goes the truth, Oh Merlin he better like me back.

"Oh okay...well I l-l-like you to"