The Date

After Harry finally forgave Draco they went out on their date.

Harry decided to take him somewhere different considering Draco didn't really explore the world that much.

They met in the common room. And Harry was wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans and a red flannel; Draco of course was in wizarding clothes and was refusing to wear muggle clothes.

"Draco can you please wear some muggle clothes?"

"Um... Let me see. No" Draco was dead Sirius.

"Draco just one time please..."Harry pouted and batted his eyelashes"...Do it for me."

Draco rolled his eyes "Fine." Harry smiled. "But... I don't own any"

"That's alright Dray I get you something ." Harry walked to his room with Draco following.

Harry gave Draco some light blue skinny jeans and his Gryffindor hoodie.

"No."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Never with i ever be seen with a Gryffindor hoodie."

"Come on." Harry rolled his eyes. "You know what here." Harry handed his a pile of muggle clothes. "Dress your self." Harry walked out the door.

Draco went threw the pile. Then he found the best outfit that he could in that pile.

----5 mins later----

Draco came out in light blue jeans with a dark green hoodie and a black leather jacket. 

"It's about time, are you ready?"

"You better be taking me somewhere with good food, Potter."

------Upon their arrival------

"Harry, can I look yet?" 

Harry was covering Draco's eyes.

"You can look when I tell you to."

Once they got to the Cheesecake factory Harry uncovered Draco's eyes.

"Voila!" Harry was standing between the front entrance of the building and Draco; Doing jazz hands.

"We are not eating dessert before dinner."

"Oh yes we are."

Draco was dead serious, but so was Harry.

"No way in hell Potter."

"Yes, you need to live a little"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Scared Malfoy?" Draco gave him a dirty look.

"You wish, Scarhead" Draco grabbed his hand and they walked in.

------------------------------

Harry never had cheesecake before, so that's one reason why he wanted to go there and the other because Draco always talked about how good it was.

It was the best (and only) cheesecake Harry ever had; He couldn't stop eating.

"Slow down Harry, you are going to choke"

Harry mumbled something in return but Draco didn't hear.

"What?"

"It's so good."

Draco chuckled. "That bill won't be" 

------30 mins later------

Once Harry finished, they got the bill; and Harry put his plan of revenge in action.

Harry started searching for his wallet.

"Dray, I think I forgot my wallet."

Draco rolled his eyes, "you're kidding."

Harry looked at him dead serious. "I am not, I forgot it."

Draco seen what he thought was sincerity in his eyes. "Merlin Harry." Draco sighed as he paid the waiter.

Once they left the building they decided to go for a walk through the park.

"Where are we again Harry?"

"Quebec,Canada"

"Why is it so cold?"

"Because it's Canada." Harry gave Draco his jacket.

"Have you ever been here before, Harry?"

"I came here once with the Dursleys for a 'family reunion'"

"What does that that mean?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows in confusionas he asked.

"It's nothing don't worry about it. Have you ever tried poutine before?"Harry changed the subject before Draco could ask anymore questions.

"What's that?"

"I'll take that as a 'No', come on let's go try it!" Harry grabbed Draco's hand and started running; He slipped and fell and took Draco down with him.

"Ow, Harry..."

Draco fell on top of Harry breaking his fall. But, when they were falling, Harry kicked Draco in the face somehow.

Once they got up Draco got some snow and threw it at the back of Harry's neck.

Harry turned around, "Draco!"

Harry picked up some snow and threw it at Draco and hit Draco in the face.

"Reflexes a bit slow there Dray?" Harry said sassily.

They continued their snowball fight till they were both shivering.

After, they walked to a cafe and drank some hot chocolate to warm up.

When they were done they grabbed a poutine to share and apparated back to Hogwarts; Where they sat by the Black Lake with a warming charm and admired the stars as they ate.

Then they walked back to the 8th year dorm rooms and gave a kiss good night.