Halloween

A/N I kind of skipped a month but just imagine that Harry and Draco got together the day before Halloween.

Dracos pov

It was a normal day today or so I thought but according to my boyfriend, it is some muggle holiday called Halloween. Apparently little muggles go to other muggles houses and get candy, it sounds pretty stupid to me.

Today is the first full day that Harry and me are officially dating. Harry is taking me somewhere special tonight, and he won't tell me where, which is really bothering me cause I hate surprises.

Harrys pov

I am meeting up with Draco at the doors of the great hall in 10 minutes. We decided earlier to keep our relationship very low key for now until we are both ready.

I am planning something tonight for Draco and I really hope he likes it, it's supposed to be fun.

"Hello Princess Potter" I turn and see Draco walking up behind me, having his Malfoy smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him.

"Hello Slytherin Prince" I stick my tongue out at him then smile.

He walks up beside me and grabs my hand, and he smiles as we start to walk down the hall.

We got lots of looks from people around us, I guess this wasn't very low key.

As we got to the door, we let go of each others hand and we split up as we walked to separate tables. I sat down in between Hermione and Neville and started putting food on my plate. I looked up at the Slytherin table and seen Draco having a conversation with Pansy and Blaise. Draco looked more beautiful every time I looked at him. He looked up at me smirked and winked at me I felt myself blushed as I looked down and started eating; avoiding looking at him. 

Eventually Lunch ended and we all left for the rest of our classes.

- Time skip brought to you by Draco's smirk -

At dinner I met up with Draco in the eighth year common room. I took him to London.

"Harry where are we going?"

"To a store"

I was taking him to a Halloween store to buy a costume.

"What kind of store?"

"You'll see"

One we got there, I grabbed his hand and walked into the store.

"Harry, what is this?"

"A Halloween store"

"What?"

"We are getting you a costume Dray."

Dracos pov

"What's a costume?"

Harry looked at me confused, yet I was more confused then him.

"It is this thing that muggles wear to dress up like something else."

Why would they do tha-

"Dray look at this!"

I look to see him with a skeleton mask.

"Why would muggles want to wear that?"

"Because it's fun Dray; now go look around and find something to wear for tonight."

I am very confused, but I look around for about 5 minutes until I find the sorting hat.

Why is it here though and not in Hogwarts, did someone from Hogwarts bring it here? We aren't supposed to leave Hogwarts, so what if they find us here, we'll get detention and i can't have detention. Oh no. I start panicking.

Then I yell,"HARRY!"

Next thing that I know Harry was right in front of me.

"What Draco?" he said concernedly.

"The sorting hat is here."

Harrys pov

The sorting hat? What the hell is he talking about?

I look around to see a muggle witch hat.

Oh Merlin, Draco is an idiot, but I love him.

"Draco that is not the sorting hat it is just a muggle witch hat."

"Now why would muggles want to be us when they can't"

"Because that's what they do. Now stop making a scene and let's go I found us some costumes."

He got up and we walked to the cashier and I paid then we left and went out for dinner. We talked about a lot at dinner then I decided it was time to go.

We got dressed in the costumes I picked out, which were Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick.

Then we went trick or treating.

Dracos pov

We did this thing called trick or treating, and it was great.

after we went back to Hogwarts and ate candy on my bed the we fell asleep.