Sunny skies and bright green eyes

3rd person pov

Harry woke up to a certain blonde sprawled out on him. Draco had his legs intertwined with Harry's, his head on Harry's chest and his arms around Harry. It was the first night that Draco slept without any nightmares; Same with Harry.

Harry remembered everything from the costume shopping to the trick or treating to them eating a crap ton of candy and chocolate till they fell asleep together.

Harry laid there watching Draco sleep for about a half hour before Draco finally woke up.

"Good morning Dray"

Draco loved when Harry called him that.

"Good morning Darling"

That one made Harry's heart flutter, he wasn't expecting Draco to call him that but he loved it.

Harry placed a kiss on Draco's forehead.

"Let's go get ready for breakfast we are late"

- Time skip brought to you by Harry's heart -

"Harry?"

"Yes Dray"

"I am ready if you are."

"To come out? Are you sure?"

Draco really wasn't fully ready he just wanted to be able to call Harry his in public, and to piss of anyone that tried to flirt with his Harry.

"Yes and yes. Now let's do this"

Draco grabbed Harry's hand and started walking

Harry smiled at him and followed.

They reached the doors to the great hall.

"Draco, Slytherin or Gryffindor table?"

Draco didn't think about that so he said the first thing that came to his mind...

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. If you win we go to Gryffindor, If I win we go to Slytherin and you have to buy me a Butterbeer next time we go to The Three Broomsticks."

"Deal."

So there they were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors by the doors. Harry won with paper.

So they walked into the Great Hall hand in hand to the Gryffindor table. All eyes were on them, normally for Draco people would stare at him with fear and disgust but for the first time he got stares of impression and confusion, not that it mattered cause as long as he was with Harry he didn't care, even though he was still uncomfortable with the looks and whispers.

They sat down and the room was silent, then the whispers started.

"Harry! Draco!?"

It was Hermione and Pansy they walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hey guys!" Harry mumbled with a smile as he continued eating.

Pansy kept on giving looks to Draco and he was giving looks back then Pansy whispered something in Hermione's ear. Then the biggest smile spread on Hermione's face.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!!!" She screamed in excitement.

Everyone turned towards the new couple, there were some claps and cheers.

Pansy ignored the fact that Hermione just screamed to the whole world about the new couple and continued talking.

"Harry, Draco I wish you all the best. But someone has to hold the Slytherin rep." She walked away to the Slytherin table.

Draco started eating and observing Harry as he scarffed down his food until someone came and sat in front of them.

"Hello boys"

Astoria Greengrass.

Harry looked up with anger, Draco was confused about Harry's reaction but tallked to Astoria anyways.

"Hello Astor-"

Harry interrupted.

"Goodbye Astoria"

Draco was now even more confused.

Astoria went to get up but knocked a glass of pumpkin juice on Harry.

"Oh Harry, I am so sorry. How clumsy of me." she leaned over the table to pick up the goblet.

"It's alright Astoria" Harry was trying to hold back his anger.

Once he was all cleaned up.

Astoria sat back down and tried to make conversation with Draco wich was making Harry mad, so Harry got up.

"Dray I'll be right back I am just going to go to the bathroom"

"Okay Darling"

Once Harry got to the bathroom he took 5 minutes to cool his anger and started walking back once he walked in he seen the one thing that broke his heart.

Draco Malfoy was locking lips with Astoria Greengrass on his lap.

Ahhhhhh, Clifhanger! I'll update soon!

A/N I am sorry if anything isn't written right (I probably wrote it in french).

and I am thinking of making it from 3rd pov for the rest of the story, what do ya'll think?