Chapter 93

After finishing helping Hayley get ready, I rushed back into my room to focus on getting myself ready. I didn't have loads of time and with Hope playing on her play mat behind me, I kept getting distracted.

I had curled my hair earlier in the day and pinned it in place, meaning I could brush out the curls into large Hollywood curls in a matter of minutes. I went with a simple and natural makeup look, applying blush, mascara, a touch of natural eyeshadow and some lipgloss. I managed to get all of this done before throwing on an old blue dress I had stored away in my closet.

I spin around in the mirror, trying to fasten up the zip only to growl in frustration when I couldn't reach.

"Damn it. Mommy needs you to zip her dress up. Can you do that for mommy?" I chuckle down at a wide eye Hope. She clutches the bottom of my dress making me giggle.

"Does mummy need some help?" A voice asks from the door. I flick my head over my shoulder to see Klaus dressed to the nines in a black suit and blue tie. I gasp to myself at his ability to co-ordinate with my outfit.

"You're a lifesaver."

He walks to me, placing his hands on my waist and kissing the space between my shoulder blade and my neck. My head automatically rolls back as his fingers run the length of my exposed back.

"You look perfect little wolf," He mumbles against my skin.

He slowly but surely runs the zip up the length of my back, fastening the zip in place. I spin around and place my hands on his shoulders.

"Well you look even more sexier than usual." I smile, pressing my lips to his.

"We have a couple of minutes before the wedding starts... want to make another baby?"

I cough as I nearly choke to death on his words.

"Another baby? Aww, I love your wishful thinking Nik." His face falls slightly making me sad that it won't happen for us. He looks down at Hope and smiles.

"You girls are all I need."

Hope claps her hands together in her baby ways making me giggle.

"Looks like daddy's charming does in fact work on his little princess. Sadly mommy knows his ways." I wink at him as he rolls his eyes, realising that we can't have sex before the wedding. "But maybe he could try again later... after all," I lean into him, resting my lips against his ear lobe. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

A growl resonates from deep within his chest and he licks his lips. I laugh louder than intended as he goes to grab my ass only to be interrupted by Cami.

"Hey. Sorry to interrupt but the ceremony's about to start."

I step away from Klaus and nod to her, a wicked grin on my lips at the good old fashioned teasing I gave Klaus.

"Thanks Cami. Are you sure you don't mine watching Hope?"

"Felicity, your daughter is a treasure. It's my pleasure."

Klaus comes up beside me, his hand slapping against my ass slightly harder than normal. I jolt forward and suppress my laugh.

"Yes, she is a treat. Thank you Camille." Klaus bends down and kisses Hope who is happily distracted by her toys. He whispers something to her before standing up and walking to the door. "See you out there love." He winks at me like the cheeky devil he is.

I kiss Hope goodbye and assure her that mommy will be back soon. I will have to come and check on her throughout the evening and give Cami some respite.