Chapter 1

Luke's Pov

I can't take it anymore...Paparazzi are everywhere...The fanatic fans can't leave us not even a single time.I know that we chose to be famous but this is so exhausting.Everyone wants to know about your personal life.Single or not?How about your family?Your bandmates?

I can't stand it!So the boys do!We don't like this thing and we are trying to prevent this by making up or just don't go out.But,in this way we end up don't living our own life...But I thought that the point of everyone's life was to spend every single moment by doing anything you like and having fun.Was I wrong?I just don't know what to do anymore...I feel so frustrated and we should totally do something about this...

Louise's Pov

Today,when I was back from school my parents had me a surprise...My aunt has just given birth to a baby girl and my parents really wanted to go to my aunt's town and stay with her for a couple of days...So..I had to stay alone.Only my sister and I.Yeah but here's the problem.My sister (Mary) is such an unbearable person. That bitch never lets go of disturbing. me ..Although she's one year younger than me everyone thinks that she is much older than me due to the fact that she likes wearing slutty clothes and acting like a slut.I know that she's my sister and I should treat her in avoid way but she can't understand.The only thing that she always tells me is that I'm such a big nerd.Yeah...nerd...Unfortunately it's not the first time I hear that word .And as I try to convince myself that they are totally wrong. There are some times that I also believe that I am a nerd and a loser.But this is not the major problem.What am I gonna do by staying quite a lot of days alone with Mary?I'm sure that she will party hard and do things that she will regret ....But what can I do?

"It's official Louise.You and your sister are going to stay here and do all the things that you have to do as we were here." my dad said.

"But dad...I just don't thing that.." I shouted trying to express my opinion.

"No no Louise.You and Mary are both big girls.In one month you will be 18.You'll go to college.You'll start your own life.Staying alone and taking care of your baby sister is such an easy thing" my dad answered full of confidence.

Really dad?Are you freaking kidding me?Two days ago Mary was a big girl who had to be responsible and now she's my baby sister??

I would like to express all my feelings and tell him everything that I had to.How Mary acts when they are not here,how worried I am.But instead of this I just answered him with an okay and I smiled...Oh daddy I wish you had known how fake that smile was...

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Yooooo guys <3

Well as you can see this is my first chapter and I ain't no sure that is good so I would really appreciate it if you comment and tell me about the story...Or if you just liked it..Vote for me people <3

I know that this part was a bit confusing but you'll understand what's going on while reading this story <3

Last but not least,sorry for the grammar mistakes but I am not soooooo good at English and I just want you to respect that.Please??? <3

Love ya all so much <3. Giota (well yeah..that's my reall name xd)