Chapter 8

Louise's POV

I woke up by the continiously sound of my alarm but I didn't mind waki ng up.I'm not such an early riser and that's why I'm almost always late at school.So I slept again.But after a specific time the alarm started ringing again and then was the time when I woke up.Shit, it's 7:50 and school starts at 8:00.I got up and I started running.I dressed up and I fastly took my bag and grabed an apple as I was walking to the door.Then I realised that my parents were  not there and that there was no way I could go to school without a car.I was really mad and I really wanted to hit something right now.I've already had a detention.I don't wanna go into trouble again.

"Shit,what am I gonna do?" was all I could say before lifting my bag ang going back home.I was sure I wasn't for sure able to make it to go to school.

"I can drive you to school"

I turned back to see how it was and I got a bit shocked.It was Calum.Calum freaking Hood.He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white and black stripped t-shirt woth black vans.I didn't want to admit it but I was actually observing him.

"Enjoying the view huh?" Calum asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Hell to the no man" I obviously lied.

"Um yeah whatevet do you wanna drove you to school?"

"Erm..Yeah if you could" I murmed.

"Sure...But first wait a second.I'm gonna take Ashton's aunt car.Just wait a bit" he readily said as he was running to take the car's keys.By the time he took them he walked neare and I followed him to the car.We got in and he started driving.Once we were sitting in silence it was a kind of the awkward silence so I decided to speak.

"Calum,thanks again for the ride" I said.

"It does nothing" he answered to me while focusing to the road.

"No I mean it.If you were not there I couldn't have made it and I couldn't have attended my detention either.So I would be double punished and-" I started talking but he cut me off.

"What did you said?" He asked.

"What do you exactly mean?"

"About the detention you've just mentioned." He asked...

Oh shit.Now he knows.Mental note to myself not to express my feelings and my tragic stories whenever and wherever.Finally I spoke:

"Well actually I got into a fight with a bitch at my school amd we started punching each other and some teachers saw us and now I have to attend detention every evening after school with my worst enemy.Great."

Then Calum looked at me and started laughing.Oh gosh his smile was so sweet yet so hot.He was like a sweet cute boy who also happens to be a super hot model.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked trying to be angry but failed.

"Because you...the good girl with the perfect grades..." he said.

"Oh shut up calum.You know that  good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" I replied as I winked him and he smiled again.As he was reafy to talked I cut him off and I reminded him that I had to give him directions to my school.So time flew and without even realising it we reached my school.A big tall building with 2 floors and one floor underground.So we entered the parking area and he stopped the car and he got out of it.As I was ready to open my door too he was faster and he opened my door.

"Such a gentleman." I said and smile.

"Ofcourse.Always for the laidies." He replied.

I started walking to the main entrance of my school when I saw Calum walking beside me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna accompany to ypur school duh?" He said while grabbing me by my shoulder and walking.When his soft hand touched my shoulder I felt shivers all over my body.I tried ignoring that because by the time I entered school all the eyes were on us.Oh yeah I forgot.He is a hot member of one of the hottest bands in the world.That makes sense.

"Here we are.This is the main door and there is the yard" I told him pointing the door amd the yard.

"So I should go" he said and he removed his hand from my shoulder and he started scraching his neck.

"Yeah you should" I said.

"Ok so see you back at home" he saod and he pulled me in a tight hug.

"You should drive me more often to school." I whisper in his ear.

I didn't see it but I understood that he smiled.He broke the hug and waved before going back to the car.

Ok that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.I was so happy that anything could make me feel angry and sad.

"Apsten"! A bunch of some blonde girls shouted.

"Huh?" I said.

"Come here" the demanded.

"What do you want"? I asked being rude because I knew these girls are all Lisa's "best friends".

"Was that Calum Hood?The guy who walked next to you" They asked making me feel awkward because we haven't discussed the publicity issue with the guys.But I decided to tell the truth.

"Yeap.That's Calum Hood." I responsed.

"And what the fuck does he want with you?" One of them asked and the others starting laughing.Ohh that hurted.I was ready to punch them or just swear them really badly but I came up with a normal and calm response instead.

"He is one of my best friends." I said.

Lie I know but I wanted to show them I'm not as a big looser as they think I am.

"Yeah right" they said but I was not in the mood to answer them.I just ignored them and started walking to my locker.Then I met my best friends and before I could say something they started talking:

"Gurllll what was that?" Jade asked

"Erm ya know.." I said but Elena cute off

"No we don't know so you better start talking young lady"

I laughed at her own words and started talking and walking to my locker.I grabbed my things and continue talking until the bell rang.It was the first period and I had different classes with the girls.

"I should go.Talk to you guys laiter" I said.

"Ok but you will tell us every piece of this story L" Dianna said while laughing.

"Ok.Love ya baes" I said and started walking to my classroom.I entered and sat to my place.

"Good morning everyone.Let's start our lesson with..." My teacher said but I was not willing to pay attention at all.As she was talking about things I didn't care I focused on the time I and Calum spent together smilling at my own thoughts.This will be interesting...

_________________________________________

A/N:

Yo guys!Well obviously I'm back and this time I've got a lot of things to tell you.Firstly Calum is taking action in this chapter!!Yeahhh!Well what do you thing is gonna hapeen with them?Secondly happy new year guys (although it was yesterday for my country).I hope 2015 will be a hell of a year for all of you.Furthermore,please forgive the late updates and the grammar errors but as I've told ya I'm not a pro.And last but not least I would like you guys to comment your opinion about the story and tell me what do you thing.I would really appreciate it.

Anyway you know what to do.

Vote/Fan/Comment

                                     Love ya all,

                                           Giota ❤