Chapter 6

Louise's Pov

Sooo..after school I was so tired and there was also one kid...that bumped into me.I was so tired and angry with evrrything that I couldn't understand who it was.Actually he looked like a band member,Luke but...No no!What the hell would Luke freaking Hemmings do here?I know for sure (from the 5sos fam) that they are in Australia just chilling because they've just finished their tour.

(A/N: I know that their current program is not like that but I changed it in order to fit in my story)

But nevermind...I'm sure that they are thoughts of mine.After that I walked into my house and luckily none was there.So,I took a long hot shower I put my pj's and had my hair in a messy bun and I just watched TV.I know that I had to study but I was soo bored.Actually,this may seemed weird because people kept calling me "loser" and "nerd" but they didn't know the reallity.That I was as bored as hell to study.That my parents forced me to study from an early age so I got used to it.That I fought many times with my parents about school.But no...People sometimes just don't understand...

Anyway,I was laying on my fluffy red couch and I was almost ready to sleep when I heard loud noises from the apartment in the 2nd floor.Yeah right,I remembered our neighbor,Joey,said that his wife's nephew would come here.

But then a new,louder sound was heard.I just ignored that because they were new and we had to be polite.But then the sounds became louder and longer.I couldn't even hear the Tv.Although the annoying sounds I tried to ignore them.But they didn't stop.Ok that was enough.I'm gonna go to their appartment and kick their asses.I got up,wear my black hoodie,which has a peace symbol on it and went to their apartment.

It took me almost 15 seconds to get there because it was just the next floor.So I went in front of the door and knoced it.When the door finally opened I saw the same blond boy that had a conflict with him.His piercing blue eyes were starring at me with a feeling of pleasure because he totally understood that I was checking him out.Damn he was so hot.

"What do you want"? He said but I didn't respond because I was actually zoned out.

But then I returned back to reality.Oh shit he'll understand that I was checki g him out.

"What did you say I didn't hear you" I said trying at least not to seem ridiculous.

"Enjoying the view right?" He asked confidently with a smirk.

"No way.You're too non-hot for me." I responed confidently.I don't know what has got into me today.I mean I could deal with situations which I haven't even imagined.

"Yeah whatever.Why do you came here?" he asked.

"I'm here to tell you that your noises and generally the loud sounds are freaking disturbing.Please stop because I'm trynna study and I can't." I said.

"Oh c'mon.We are practising.We can't stop now." He said.

"But I..." I tried to explain but then another guy showed up and practically shouted to me:

"Are you our new neighbour?" He asked.

"Actually yes I am and I'm here to tell you to stop the loud noises." I complained a bit more acute this time.However,that other guy said:

"Oh c'mon.We have a band and we are practising.You should come inside.In this way you'll get to see how good we are and then after you leave we'll stop.What do you think?" He suggested.

Actually that was a good idea.I didn't have much for school and it would be great meeting them.

"Let's go inside." I said and I saw the other guy and the blond too smiling.

_______________________________________Hello guyssss ❤ Sooo how things are going?

Firstly I'm extremely sorry for the late update but as I've told you I don't have the time to

And secondly for the readers of my story PLEASE leave a comment.It's really important for me and I want to hear everyone's opinions.

Last but not least:

Vote

Fan

Comment

Love ya all ❤❤❤❤

Giota ❤