Chapter 7

Louise's POV

So I got in.Then I saw the guy that suggested to come in and I was actually observing him.He had dirty blond hair and hazel shiny eyes.He was wearing a black bandana,one pair of black ripped skiny jeans and a "ACDC" t-shirt.I could tell he looked pretty attractive but that wasn't my only thought.The blond guy looked like Luke Hemmings and this guy looked exactly like Ashton Irwin.I know that we have been taught not to believe in impossible things but that was just too much.There's a small chance 5 freaking sos to be in my block of flats.But then a voice brought me back to reality as I saw a guy with bright red hair talking to me:

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked.

"No.I'm fine" I said.

Ok that was enough.That guy was forsure Michael Clifford.So I didn't wait for long and I asked him:

"Hey may I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah,what is it?" He said.

"I don't want to look crazy but are you Michael Clifford from 5 sos?And are the other guys the other members?" I asked wait for him to answer....

"Yep" He responded.

Omg omg.I was screaming from inside.Luke Hemmings,Calum Hood,Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford are in my house.And I got to live with them.This is soo fucking excited.

"But you didn't tell me your name." Michael said and I was actually pretty shocked.Why such a famous guy would care about me?

"Well,em,I'm Louise Apsten" I said nervously but unfortunately he understood I was being nervous.

"Why are you nervous"? He asked.

"I'm not". I said.

"No you are.I can see it in your eyes." he responed.

"Ohh noo I-" I tried to explain but then someone who look like Calum Hood came where I and Michael were.

"Michael come on we have to practise in or..Ohhh..I didn't know we had a guest" Calum said pointing at me.

"Actually we have.The only thing I know about her is that her name is Louise and she's super nervous right now" Michael responed smirking on me.

"What!?!No...I'm not nervous.He's just kidding." I said trying to explain to Calum.

"Nah don't worry.Michael always likes to get preety girls' attention by teasing them." He said while whinking on me.

I blushed.Calum had just called me "preety girl".

I was shocked enough to speak so I just smiled instead.Then the awkward moment when noone has nothing to say came but luckily Luke and Ashton came where I,Calum and Michael were.

"Guys we should start practising."  Luke said while chewing his lip where his black lip ring was.Ok hot.And unfortunately hot enough for me to focus on this and not pay attention to what guys said.

"Louise.Are you here?" Michael said.

"Yeah yeah.I was thinking about some things I have to do later." I said.

"Em okay.I think we need to start practising.Should we go?" Michael suggested.

"Sure" I said.

I walked behind him and we went to the living room where there were 4 guitars,2 basses and a set of drums.All the boys took their possitions and started performing..I found myself singing the lyrics and I just couldn't help it.I felt so free.So good...

Leaving with 5 sos will be a hell of a time...

_______________________________________

Α/N:

Yooo guyz ❤ How ya all doing?Actually sorry for not updating for sooo long but you know...school,study and...you know...

Please please pleaaaaase vote if you liked the story and comment your opinio ❤

It will be soooo useful,I'm talking seriously.

And last but not least the most important thing in this note.Yesterday an angel was born.Michael Gordon Clifford came to the world and gave so much happiness to a lot of fans.

Happy b-day angel ❤

Love u soo much

P.S. I know that his b-day was yesterday but I couldn't make it to update xd

Anyway love ya allll ❤❤❤

                                                Giota ❤