Chapter 2

Luke's Pov

And there we are...sitting in Michael's garage (where we practise) and trying to figure out what we are gonna do..

"Man,I can't stand this..It's so fucking annoying that everyone try to know everything about us.What are we gonna do?" Calum asked.He looked so worried about all this and I'm sure that he was..

"I don't know pal.I've been thinking a lot about this yesterday and I haven't come up with any idea.Sorry bro" I said feeling a bit guilty because Calum was so sensitive and he has for sure the roughest time.

"Actually guys I have an idea." Ashton said happily.

"Omg really??Tell us pal please!" I answered full of enthusiasm.

"Emm..Nah..I was thinking if you guys would like to go somewhere else...I mean look!Here in Australia we can't even go out without bodyguards and all these stuff...So I was wondering if you would like to go...in America?!?!" Ashton said but I could see that there was something that was not going well.

But before I ask him about this Calum shouted:

"Omg this so fucking awesome!It's like going on vacation somewhere far,like the states,with your bros.Oh man,I'm so freaking happy about this.But what do you guys think?Are you in or no?"

I know that there has to be something that was not going well but I couldn't disagree.I mean look at Calum.He is so exhausted and he is like a little child when He's talking like this.You can't fight with him or even argue.It's like taking a piece of candy from a little baby...

"We are in." Both me and Michael said that.As it turns out Mikey and I were thinking the same thing....;)

Louise's Pov

Today was such an awful day at school.I mean that it's like this all the time but today was really tough for me.Firstly,I arrived at school by the team that the bell has just rung.So as I was trying to get to my locker I bumped over Lisa.(Oh shit)

Lisa was on the cheerleading group and she was the queen Bitch.She changes her boyfriends like shirts,every week with another one.And Ofcourse she was never alone at school.She is always surrounded by her homies,Jessica,Vanessa and Ashley.They are all fake blonds with evil piercing eyes and great taste in fashion.Yeah,I must admit it their clothes are freaking amazing.

So as I was trying to go to my locker I bumped over them.

"Get off me you nerd" Lisa said as bossy as hell.

I didn't speak,not ever stare at them.I just took my bag and finally reach my destination because times was passing...

"Oh,so you don't speak now right?Are you trying to be the best chic that doesn't give a Fuck about girls like me?No no!Don't be a bigger loser that you already are." Lisa said furiously.She was getting mad.Did I manage to do this?

"Lisa please hear,I don't want to be in trouble.Except from this,we are gonna be late for the class." I responded trying to relax Lisa but I think that I made them worse.

"Why little nerd?Why don't you come here and face me?Because you are scared?" Lisa asked.

"Oh,C'mon.I j-" I tried to say

"Nah,I know.It's about Peter.And I'm sure that is about him.Because you couldn't have him and now he has me...What really did you make you think that Mark was gonna fall for such a nerd like you?" Lisa said

"What did you just say?" I asked her throwing mu bag down.Why did she have to mention Peter?Peter,the only love in my life.The only guy than make me believe in love.He kinda did it because it turned out that he was only using me in order to get to know my sister and Ofcourse not me.And after that,after my sister dumped him he started dating Lisa.My worst enemy.Yeah,that was a quite painful situation and I really don't wanna talk about this.

"I said,what did you say Lisa"? I asked again.

"Umm..nothing honey.Just about Peter.You know that guy that treated you like a big fool.And you know" She said again.

"Shut up!" I shouted and Lisa,even her homies were starring at me.It was the first time that I had the guts to actually speak to them the way that I want.

"No no lil' bitch.You can't just tell me shut up". Lisa said angrily ready to start a fight.

"Oh yeah? Because I think that I just did." I answered surprising even me from this behaviour.

"Shut up you fucking bitch.Yeah,now.I'm the one that tells you to shut up.So take.your nerds bag from the floor and go cry for your little Peter." Lisa said.

Okay that was enough.I tried to calm myself for one more time but there are times that you can't control anything.Unfortunately,this time was one of them.

Oh man I was really mad.Who the hell she thinks she is?I mean calling me.nerd is ok but talking me.about Peter.About PETER!!!

So I run over her and slapped her so darn hard that a big noise was heard.She looked at me for a couple of seconds until she came in front on me and pushed me so hard at the lockers so that my back was in such a big pain.No I couldn't stand her anymore.I mustn't.So I fell up to her and started pulling her hair.Oh my gosh what a pleasure.So she started doing the same.Then,little group of students starting to gather around us and helping the girl fight continue.Before we realise it the place was transformed to a fight arena.After a bit our screams and shouts were stopped and me and Lisa were separated by two of our teachers.And from the look in their faces they were not as satisfied as I was.Oh man we were so in trouble right now...

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Welcome back people! :D

How are you doing?Okay,so we are starting here to have a bit of action and it's going to be more interesting as you keep reading.Sorry for updating late but as you know we have a bunch of things to do so....I can't just write and update.Please also forgive my grammar mistakes but as I've tod ya I'm not a pro at this.

Love ya all soooooo much <3

Giota <3