Chaptet 4

Luke's Pov

Today our day was so bad...And when I say it I really mean it.Fans are like everywhere and we can't go anywhere without them.I know they are so protective with us and they love us as much as we do but everyone needs some private time.Nevermind this doesn't concern me anymore because tomorrow we are gonna sitting in a house in America and we will do anything we want.I am a bit worried about the whole thing but who knows?We may have great time there.As my mother always tells me it's good to try new things because sometimes life goes better than you thought it would be.So...why don't give it a chance?...

The next morning

"Lukey...C'mon!Wake up Bae" A familiar voice heard making me waking up from the most amazing dream I've ever seen.I was with her,and we were sitting in our usual place,Holding hands and laying down to the bright green lawn .We were talking about our love,our faith to each other and I remember her telling me "I'm never gonna leave you baby.Not in a million years.I promise"....

So fake...All these dreams we had were so fake.She never cared about me.But...why?I gave her everything...I used to fight with my family,with my best friends for her and after all that the only thing that I demanded was her love...But no...She was gone without telling me a thing...

Luke shout up!This is not the right time to think about this!You promised the people that actually care about you that you are never gonna think about it.Just stop!

But let's get back to reality.My mother's beautiful voice woke me up.

"Yes mum I'm already awake." I lied

"Ok sweetie let's have some breakfast together.For the last time..." She said and I'm sure that she was about to cry.

"Oh C'mon mum.Don't cry.I'll be here back again before you ever noticing." I said trying to comfort her feelings.

"Right right.Sorry for this Lukey.But you know it's hard to see your baby growing up and going away." She said and this time a tear went across her face.

"It's okay mum.We will talk everyday I promise.Let's go now and have some breakfast." I said.

"Yeah right.Let's go" She smiled.

After finishing our breakfast I went to my room to pack the last things.While packing I connected my phone to 2 huge speakers and blasted some Green day and Nickelback.I was singing (ok practically shout the lyrics) until the music suddenly stopped and my phone started buzzing.Ash's face was on my screen.

"Hey bro" I said.

"Yo pal.How are you doing today?Have you finished packing your stuff?" He asked.

"Umm yeah almost.I mean I'm packing the very last things right now.What about you?" I answered.

"Hell yeah.I'm ready.Remember our flight is at 9 p.m." Ashton reminded me.

"Yeah pal I know.So I'm gon-" I tried saying but he interrupted me.

"Man sorry for interrupting but I want to ask you something..."Aston said sounding a bit worried.

"Go ahead" I answered.

"Well it's about our trip.I mean I saw you the first time I announced it you seemed a bit concerned.I know that you agreeded instantly because of Cal.But I mean are you OK with this?" Ashton said.

I didn't answered immediately.Was I okay about this? I mean leaving the people behind you and going to America just to a house that you don't know and do what?

But then my mum's word came into my mind...

"It's good to try new things because sometimes life goes better than you thought it would be..."

So this time I truthfully answered:

"Yeah lad I am so in to this.I mean it seemed a bit awkward at the beginning but now as I thought more about it I thing it's gonna be a good thing." I said

"Great!And don't worry.The house is perfect.It's my aunt's old house so we don't have to pay.Also my uncle,aunt and their kids are gonna be there too in order to help us get used to this way of living. We are gonna have great time I promise." Ashton said.

"Great!Sorry Ash have to go.See ya at Cal's house at 5:30."I told him.

"Ok man.See ya there.Bye!" He said.

"Bye" I said too before hanging up the phone and leave in on my bed.

Now,this time I was ready to do this.Now I know it and I'm sure that it's gonna be freaking awesome...

Louise's Pov

Ok so today was the first day that I stayed after school to do my detention.When the students startrd leaving I was a bit sad but it's okay.I greeted Jade,Elena and Dianna and went back to the main building where me and Lisa were supposed to meet our school's janitor.

"Here you go girls". The friendly janitor said giving us two mops and two towels.

"Your work today is to mop the whole building and then clean the desks.It's not necessary to do this all today.You can leave when the time goes 7:00.I will be in the schoolyard cleaning.If you want some help just call me okay?" He said.

"Yeap" Both me and Lisa said.

She was such a fake model.I mean even when we had to do the cleaning she was wearing a mini jeans skirt and a v-neck bright pink tank top which suits perfectly with her pink high heels.So I was starring at her thinking about her style and my style but then she cut me off my thoughts saying:

"Why are you starring at me?"

"I'm not" I lied.

"Ofcourse you do.I think that you are jealous of my new outfit.No I don't think.I'm sure."She spitted out.

"You know something Lisa?I don't give a fuck about your clothes and your new outfits.I just want to do this damn thing and get the hell out of here" I almost shouted.

Lisa was also shocked from my way of speaking so she didn't do anything.She just took the cleaning stuff and started cleaning.I was relieved by this and I took the mop and started mopping hopping that Lisa won't speak until we finally leave...

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Hola Guys!!How are ya all doing?So these are the last days of our summer holidays and schools are about to start so I will try to update as much as I can.Well it's freaking 4:00 in the morning and I should be sleeping but after reading a fanfic I had so many feels that I just couldn't.So I decided to update instead xd

Please Vote/fan/comment <3

I love ya all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3

Giota <3