love me

The small boy stretched as he shuffled his way out of bed, the sun kissing his snow pale skin as he made his way to the bathroom. The first day back, another semester and although yoongi couldn't wait to go back to see his bestest friend taehyungie, he despised the fact that it was six thirty in the morning and still wanted to snuggle up with his teddy in the warm comforting space of his bed.

He began to rinse his face with water, wincing at the coldness and as he slowly lifted his head up to face the mirror, his tired droopy eyes became filled with horror.

"good morning baby," jimins voice was all husky as he hugged yoon from behind making him blush and push away harshly.

"WHAT THE HELL GET OFF ME FUCK BOY!" yoongi screamed throwing a towel at him, jimin started hysterically laughing clutching his stomach in amusement.

It completely slipped his mind that he now has someone living with him but more importantly yoongi was more freaked out at what he was wearing, oversized shirt with nothing else on. it barely even covered him and jimin is just there, leaning on the door frame admiring him, up and down.

"should've locked the door hm?" he spoke after a solid five minutes of laughing.

"go away, can't you see i'm busy," yoongi unintentionally pouted.

Jimin had to physically restrain himself from cooing at how cute he was.

"and it's hyung to you!" he added.

"nah, i prefer baby boy bette-" jimin was cut off as yoongi slammed the door and slid down it, covering his already flustered face.

"jimin i swear to god let me get ready in peace!"

After yoongi finished getting ready and mentally prepearing himself for today, he plopped down on the couch gently dozzing off just for a quick nap. I mean the boy deserved it, being a straight A student isn't easy.

Jimin, on the other hand, took this as an opportunity to mess with the poor baby. He carefully picked him up and placed him onto his lap. Surprisingly the boy reacted in his sleep, moving his hands up to jimins hair and playing with the soft orange strands.

"gah you are adorable baby," and of course, every good moment must come to an end, the sound of his alarm went off and yoongi shot his eyes open studying what the hell he was doing. He covered his mouth and quickly tried to wriggle off however jimin smirked and held his hips down. yoongi kept trying until jimin groaned.

"baby can you stop moving please, it feels werid," he spoke, licking his lips.

With yoongi it was so obvious to see the blush that tainted across his face, he hated that.

"jimin we need to go now and get to school! please let go," and he did it again, the pout, of course jimin gave in and he trailed behind yoongi after locking the door to their dorm.