jealousy

taesty: yoongles do you wanna come study with me and kookie in the library :)
(received at 9:17am)

minmon: are you sure? i don't wanna get in the way of you and jungkook.
(sent at 9:20am)

taesty: what?! don't be silly you won't! we both love you :(
(received 9:21am)

minmon: aw :( okay i'll start getting ready be there in a few!
(sent at 9:21am)

Yoongi began putting his shoes on as he was already dressed and made his way to the door, grabbing his student id from the side and noticing a note.

happy day one of being my slave, to be honest this is more of a blessing so be thankful, i'll see you after school get ready baby ;)

- daddy

"you've got to be kidding me," yoongi said rolling his eyes.

He eventually made it to the library and spots taehyung squishing jungkooks cheeks as per usual.

"yoon! i got you some peppermint tea!" taehyung says flashing his box smile handing the tea over to him.

"t-thank you," yoongi said blushing at the cute gesture, he sat down setting all his books.

"so how is it with you and jimin," taehyung whispered nudging him.

"it's not like that!" he replied pouting.

"are you sure? baby boy" he lightly chuckled.

"w-well i mean he did leave me a note this morning," yoongi spoke fiddling with his fingers.

"WHAT OH M-" jungkook quickly put his hands over the male.

"shush, you'll get us all kicked out," kookie spoke.

yoongi passed him the note and watched the boys expression change drastically.

taehyung started hysterically laughing.

"it's embarrassing!!" yoongi said pouting even more, hiding his face in his sweater paws.

"oh my god" he stopped to wipe a tear from his already glossy eyes.

"i'm gonna use the bathroom real quick, you can start the studying without me," he spoke and got up heading towards the bathroom.

"sorry if i'm interrupting you both kookie," he apologised.

"no! it's okay!" he looked up from writing.

Yoongi looked at his textbook realising that this test had his weak points of maths skills.

"um, jungkookie?" he said fiddling his fingers once again.

"yes?"

"could you help me with this, i don't really understand," he said blushing deeply as he's not one to ask for help.

"of course!" he showed his bunny teeth and moved closer to yoongi, what they both didn't realise was that he was dangerously close to his tea and as he moved even closer to see the book clearly, the tea fell and spilt all over yoongi's crotch.

"a-ah! i'm so sorry! l-let me go and get some tissues!" jungkook said hurrying off and returning as fast as possible. He bent down in between his legs to start patting. He kept apologising and yoongi felt bad for the younger.

"n-no! it's o-okay!" he stroked the males hair as he was possibly stressing. He blushed and looked around as the whole scene looked pretty wrong until he met the eyes of jimin. It felt as if everything went in slow motion, that is until jimin fast walked to yoongi glaring at him and not breaking eye contact.

"thank you jungkook, i need to have a word with yoongi bye," he said dragging yoon out of his chair nearly stumbling over in the process.