blush

Yoongi woke up half naked on jimins full clothed body, unfortunately for him he couldn't remember a single damn thing and most importantly what things he did.

He got off panicking as he grabbed his phone dialing jins number.

"h-hyung?" he spoke with a tremble in his voice.

"yoongi? are you okay?"

"t-this is so embarrassing, um," he bit his lip trying to find the right words.

"d-do you remember h-how i got home perhaps?"

"yes, namjoon had to call jimin to get you, why?"

"fuck.." he cursed under his breath.

"ah! no reason i just wanted to know thank you bye!"

"yOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHIN-" yoongi quickly hung up and placed his phone down.

"you're welcome," jimin sat up in the bed staring at yoongi. while yoongi folded his arms rather annoyed.

"for fucking what?"

"no, we didn't fu-"

"that's not what i meant jimi- cut to the point," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"for taking care of you whilst you were making cheesy ass jokes and vomiting into the toilet," yoongi's face went bright red.

"c-cheesy jokes?" he stuttered, jimin chuckled lightly.

"oPpA! iTs sO hoT iN hEre!! iF yoU taKe yoUr shIrT ofF yOu'll seT thE hOuse oN fiRe!!" he recreated one of his jokes and almost cried with laughter seeing the shocked expression on yoons face.

"I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!" he screamed stomping his feet.

"i still didn't get a thank you," jimin reminded him.

"you don't deserve it fucker,"

"oh really now? is this how we're gonna play princess?" jimin spoke getting off the bed and walking closer to yoongi.

it sometimes frustrates yoongi how he can't control his hormones when he's around jimin, he gets all weak and melts under his touch.

"i believe i deserve more than a thank you if you're gonna act like that hmm?" yoongi stayed silent, furrowing his brows.

"let's make a deal, because i was so kind to look after you and still can't receive a simple thank you, you have to be my slave till the end of this week,"

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD KIND OF DEAL IS THAT?" yoongi yelled.

"a deal that you're gonna agree to! now i've got to get ready baby bye!!" jimin pecked yoongi's lips and skipped off into the bathroom.

"wait a minute- GET BACK HERE YOU TWAT!!"